Frink's special deal not working and WARNING! YOUR OTHER DEVICE DIDN'T SAVE YOUR

by der12300

Original Post

Frink's special deal not working and WARNING! YOUR OTHER DEVICE DIDN'T SAVE YOUR

★★★ Newbie

So I took advantage of the Fink's special. the cash was taken out of the account. I went back in to get the stuff I just bought and there was noting extra, Nothing there. So I thought it just may need and a update, reboot or just a little time. so here was are a day later and nothing. I emailed EA through the Google play store and not heard back. So I uninstalled the gave and after re installing it. I logged back in to get the WARNING! YOUR OTHER DEVICE DIDN'T SAVE YOUR SPRINGFIELD. PLEASE SIGN INTO THAT DEVICE BEFORE PLAYING.so after reading on here to just to (1: Msg: “Your other device didn’t save your Springfield. Please sign into that device before playing.”  Action: Click “Play Now.” than 2: Msg: “Some progress made on your other device may be lost.” Action: Click “Continue”.Result: your Springfield.) I got back in but it was from during the monorail. everything from the beginning of the monorail to today act 2 of halloween is gone. Plus is still have received the Frink's special. Any help would be most greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Message 1 of 5 (1,446 Views)

Re: Frink's special deal not working and WARNING! YOUR OTHER DEVICE DIDN'T SAVE

Contact EA via support instead of the store.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players. In this case there is little other players can do for you.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 5 (1,384 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem, I bought two of finks special and never received them. ITs been over a week now. Ive tried the help.ea.com place and I can never get anyone. Ive tried live chat and emails with the same result. The money came out of my account but I never got the content I paid for.

Message 3 of 5 (1,357 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Alizaboone440 Same I bought it and even changed the card and still nothing.
Message 4 of 5 (1,202 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same problem as of Oct 31 2019 and this site is just hoops to jump through with no end goal of resolution

Message 5 of 5 (1,095 Views)