Re: Friends cant drop presents in my simpson

by stalkswithu

Original Post

Friends cant drop presents in my simpson

★★★ Novice

My friends cant drop presants in my simpsons they are not hidden and i deleted the game twice and redownloaded.. Whats the problem? 

Message 1 of 9 (263 Views)

EA Staff

@stalkswithu Have you searched your Springfield to make sure you don't already have 5 presents in your town?

Message 2 of 9 (256 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes Ma'am,  they used to be able too, but now theres no option at all.. They dont have the present box in the top right corner anymore to do so.. I have attatched screenshots to show what i am trying to explain for your convenience. 

Message 3 of 9 (247 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the exact same issue. Friends have no icon to drop presents in my Springfield. There are no hidden presents, and I have deleted and reinstalled the game to no effect. Presents cannot be dropped in my town.

Message 4 of 9 (233 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you for your post, Im sorry you seem to be having the same problem as well :/.. It is HIGHLY frustrating when the game itself requires you to rely on your friends interactions to progress throughout the game.. Yet it is even more frustrating when the game itself FAILS TO PROVIDE the necessities to accomplish such and with very little support to fix the problem >=\.. Forgive my outburst but I thought I would find a " SOLUTION " here to fix my problem.. I didnt realize it was just a place to bi@ch about it >.<.. Do we receive any actual support here? Or am I in the wrong place for that? 

Message 5 of 9 (228 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ditto to above comments! 

By the way you may add me, FaceTheCuban. Thank you. 

Message 6 of 9 (224 Views)

★★★ Novice

One more thing, they should not have made the presents so difficult to find at times...... I place the game on remodel mode and search behind buildings that way, it's a pain in the *%#£ !!!!! Or any time for that matter. It's not an egg hunt LOL 

Message 7 of 9 (223 Views)

★★★ Novice

😉👍 thnx! 🙂

Message 8 of 9 (209 Views)

★★★ Novice

👍 also 100% agreed 👍

Message 9 of 9 (208 Views)