Re: Forgot email used to sign in but I know my origin ID

by chicklet333

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Forgot email used to sign in but I know my origin ID

★★★ Newbie

Something happened with my phone and when I tried to open The Simpsons: Tapped Out it asked me to sign in. I can't remember the email address I used to sign up initially with Origin. But I do know my Origin ID. It is sbear3282. I tried to use that to get my email but when I go to reset password I'm not sure what email address I used in order to get to that reset password email. How can I get back to my account??? HELP!

Message 1 of 10 (90,665 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

belawinn123 wrote:

I forgot my email... I made two accounts, this one and another. I had only one game for the other, which was Sims 4. Sadly I lost the code for my Sims 4 to get it for free, so I can't just re-download it.

Do you know the Origin/EA Account name that you used to create the other account with? If so and you have access to a PC/Mac then you should be able to find the email associated with your other EA Account by following the steps outlined in the following article: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/How-to-find-a-forgotten-Origin-EA-Account-email-add...

View in thread

Message 9 of 10 (86,287 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi sbear3282378,

For all questions about your account, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor.

You need to log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category", and "Platform" to see the contact options. Please choose phone, chat or email as contact option.

Thanks,
Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 10 (90,108 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've tried calling to get in contact with someone so I could find out what email I used so I could sign in to my The Simpsons: Tapped Out game unfortunately I was on hold for an hour and I am not willing to stay on the phone any longer. Can someone PEASE HELP me? My Origin ID is KrissyKitKat I;ve gotten very far in the game and I DON'T want to lose this account and have to start all over once again. This is very irritating due to the fact I've had to get a new phone and now since it's been quite a few months since I have been able to get into my account due to my phone being down. PLEASE HELP I would greatly appreciate it.

Message 3 of 10 (89,657 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Hi kittenkrissy.

I had the same problem all night tonight. But there is a way Ito your account if you at some point accessed your Facebook account to invite contacts to be your friends in the game.

1. Go onto the origin/EA website: https://www.origin.com/us/login on your mobile device.

2. Make sure you are logged into Facebook on the same mobile device as before when you initially created the account on your phone.

3. Select the "Or, sign in using your account with: Facebook" option.

That should automatically sign you into your account and your email associated with the account will be displayed. Unfortunately when you sign up via a mobile app, it doesn't have you verify your email address. I imputed my email account wrong and web I wet to log back in my real email address wasn't working. In order to change my email I will have to contact customer support directly due to their security policy.

Hope this helps. All the best!

(To anyone reading, sorry for any typos. It's very late/early and in too lazy to spell check :P)
Message 4 of 10 (89,341 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Is it possible for a friend to look on your town and see the email address you used, because iv done the same and accidentally Spelt my email wrong
Message 5 of 10 (89,011 Views)

★ Pro

No. When you look into someone's town that's all you see. How are you on this site right now? Did you use an email address to get in? If you had ever posted here before all you would have to do is tap on your name and it will show you all your info. Like right now I just tapped on victoriaaa97 and I know she's online right now. Today is the day she registered and she's only made on post. Try anyone's out.

Message 6 of 10 (89,004 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same issue. My origin id is "deprilula_28" and I created a new account to post here.

I also had a problem calling for support, and didn't find any e-mails for support.

Message 7 of 10 (76,982 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I forgot my email... I made two accounts, this one and another. I had only one game for the other, which was Sims 4. Sadly I lost the code for my Sims 4 to get it for free, so I can't just re-download it.

Message 8 of 10 (72,222 Views)

Hero (Retired)

belawinn123 wrote:

Do you know the Origin/EA Account name that you used to create the other account with? If so and you have access to a PC/Mac then you should be able to find the email associated with your other EA Account by following the steps outlined in the following article: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/How-to-find-a-forgotten-Origin-EA-Account-email-add...

Message 9 of 10 (86,288 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same issue here. The link from @SurlyCodger is not working.
Message 10 of 10 (60,793 Views)