Forcing me to go to Springfield heights

by edneu2004337

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Forcing me to go to Springfield heights

★★★ Novice

Hi! After the update from this week, every time I have a character that can work on Springfield Heights, in the tasks list appears an icon of a Height building like Coffee Shop or Furniture Shop instead of a character. This is very annoying because I need to click on it, that sends me to the building and then go out of it. If I have several characters free, I need to pass all buildings first before to have characters again on the list.

I attached 2 pictures that shows the problem.

Thank you!

Message 1 of 3 (366 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Forcing me to go to Springfield heights

Hero (Retired)

Hi, it seems to be happening to all players, not just in your game. There is a discussion thread about it on the EA forum.

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/260679/update#latest

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (345 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hi, it seems to be happening to all players, not just in your game. There is a discussion thread about it on the EA forum.

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/260679/update#latest

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 2 of 3 (346 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you for the link!

Message 3 of 3 (338 Views)