Re: Flaw in order pt 3 quest blocked?

by Muhsterino

Original Post

Flaw in order pt 3 quest blocked?

★★★★★ Newbie
Right now I was doing the flaw in order part 3 and it said to tap on 5 side show bobs and I tapped on one and now it shows that he quest is blocked like the red circle on the side of the side show bob face on my quest log.
Message 1 of 12 (9,109 Views)

Red circle at that quest means that Bob is not in your town at the moment, so dont bother look for him

The block means it is unavailable at the moment (because Bob is not present), not permanently

he will eventually re-appear.

it can be days or weeks

As soon as the red circle is gone, you can look for him to continue the quest

This questline can take a very long time to finish.

good luck

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 12 (9,069 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Try going to 'Other Springfield' and finding Sideshow Bob there. You need to be quick in finding him, as he can disappear quickly. Go back to friends screen, re-enter Other Springfield and catch Bob again until you have caught him 4 times, then return to your town. Hopefully this should work - this is the method I used to get Sideshow Bob in my newest town. Good luck.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 3 of 12 (9,063 Views)

Side note just so you know this task has been glitched for a long time. Any advice given may or may not work., but since you made it to part three, I'd say you have a good chance of finishing it. 

Good luck to you and let us know what happens!

Hero-EA Answers HQ
Senior Forum Moderator-EA Tapped Out Official Forum
I am a volunteer for EA and am not an employee
Message 4 of 12 (9,021 Views)

★ Novice

I had the same issue for several months on Flaw and Order Pt 3 where Sideshow Bob just wasn't showing up. I stored the Springfield Penitentiary, put it back, then went to "Other Springfield" and each time I did this, I found Sideshow Bob near the Sprawlmart in "Other Springfield" and each capture in "Other Springfield" counted towards the Flaw and Order Pt 3 and unlocked Sideshow Bob for me. Months of looking for him and I managed to complete it in a matter of minutes today.

Message 5 of 12 (8,439 Views)

★ Novice

I have only been able to arrest him in other Springfield’s once, now it only shows that the quest is blocked. What characters do I have to free up to arrest him in other Springfield’s?

Message 6 of 12 (8,010 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@barbarajon293 If you have the flaw and order quest open, then you should be able to find SSB in Other Springfield to finish the quest once you are level 16 or above. I have written a walkthrough and help guide with images, so you can see where to find him there. You do have to be really quick though, as he can disappear.

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/205386/sideshow-bob-flaw-and-order-walkt...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 7 of 12 (8,003 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you so much I finished pt. 3 he is now a character in my town. I was trying to arrest him in friends Springfield’s not the actual other Springfield. That was my problem all alone and Lisa was not busy either.

Message 8 of 12 (7,994 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Omg you are amazing I’m on level 165 and couldn’t get SSB I just found this post and decided what the hell? Nothing has worked so far so I took your advice and presto SSB is mine (insert manacial laughter) slash Ide de Joy!!!! Thanks you rock I was trying for almost 1 yr straight !!! 

Jen 

Message 9 of 12 (7,609 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi there where abouts is sprawlmart usually because I can't find it on other Springfield.

Message 10 of 12 (5,910 Views)