Flanders Family Tome & Crafting bugs

by TheZandoZan

Original Post

Re: Flanders Family Tome & Crafting bugs

★★ Apprentice

I just recieved an update and it seems to be fixed. Guess when they said "soon" they really meant it!

Message 31 of 48 (609 Views)

★ Apprentice
No, it just fixed the store and lagging.
Message 32 of 48 (606 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I noticed that too. I'll take it, better then not fixing anything. I can live without crafting bushes and such.

Message 33 of 48 (592 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Anyone also unable to tap the minions? I have all the same issues (my husband does not btw) and it's getting really frustrating! The update today seemed to fix the lag and brought back the store items, like others have commented. But I have an additional issue of being unable to tap the minions (ghosts) flying around. I can tap them in friends towns, just not my own. 

Message 34 of 48 (560 Views)

Flanders Tome and Holy Forge

★ Apprentice

My “Flanders Tome” has decided to upgrade from level 10 to level 1. And despite my “the Holy Forge” being level 3, it has now decided it is not at level 1 and I cannot craft anything despite sufficient incantations. This happened at some point between 13.00 and 16.00 (BST) (12.00 and 15.00 GMT) this afternoon. Has anyone else experienced this? 

I have uninstalled and and reinstalled the app and restarted my iPad (currently running iOS 12.0.1 for all its sins). The game shows I have collected/earned level 10 on the Tome but states next level is 2 and the forge is still not allowing shrub crafting.

Message 35 of 48 (541 Views)

Re: Flanders Tome and Holy Forge

★ Apprentice
The new patch has fixed the Flanders Tome, but crafting is still broken.
Message 36 of 48 (525 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

My tome has reset now, it was fine before the patch (the upgrades I earned were all there and correctly applied. Now it has reset to its original time and such) Also crafting is still a mess. The only things that improved with the oatch were the THOH panel is back in the store (which was my biggest issue) and the lag when collecting income has improved, but not a lot.

Message 37 of 48 (512 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah, my Flanders Family Tome is back at the correct level, but I still cannot craft spooky shrubs. 

Message 38 of 48 (500 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I just checked and my tome is back where it should be. Strange, a few hours ago it said 14 hours to reset, now it is at 4... It seems to have fixed itself somwhow. But still no shrubs! Meh, I can live without the shrubs, Ive probably got 500 plants of different types in storage

Message 39 of 48 (491 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have this issue also,which continues at level 2. Now the arch is also locked.  I have reported the bugs and was told to visit the forums to draw attention from the developers on this issue. 

Message 40 of 48 (467 Views)