Flanders Family Tome & Crafting bugs

by TheZandoZan

Original Post

Flanders Family Tome & Crafting bugs

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

The game thinks I need to unlock level 1 to craft spooky shrubs. Unlock level 1? What? I could craft shrubs yesterday but now I have to unlock level 1?

Also, I’m working toward level 5 Flanders tome but the game thinks I am still on level 2 

Message 1 of 48 (1,458 Views)

Re: Flanders Family Tome & Crafting bugs

I could be wrong but I think it also requires you to first get the shrubs from the digging. Find the treasure twice (?)

You should still be able to craft the tree, even if the shrubs are locked

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 48 (1,432 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I have the shrubs as a prize and I could craft the shrubs yesterday. I just can’t craft them today. Also, that has nothing to do with the Flanders Family Tome not being at the correct level. 

Message 3 of 48 (1,423 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

You can also see the spooky shrubs in my map behind where it says “Reach level” in the first picture I posted in my original post. 

Additionally, at level 2 it isn’t recognizing he stone arch that I have unlocked and is clearly visible in this picture. 

Message 4 of 48 (1,410 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also experiencing the Level1 shrub glitch. got off the phone with support and spent 15 minutes for them to say everything is fine and there are no issues.

Message 5 of 48 (1,393 Views)

★★★ Novice
I've also been experiencing both of these exact same issues as of today, and have tried every possible client-side fix (hard-close, shutdown/restart device, uninstall/reinstall, etc.) to no avail. Additionally, other players are now posting about this on EA's TSTO Forums.
Message 6 of 48 (1,386 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ditto I have also crafted the vulture tree and I’m not moving onto the next craftable item

Message 7 of 48 (1,325 Views)

★ Novice

Same issue here too. Also the store option for THoH has vanished.. 

Message 8 of 48 (1,301 Views)

★ Novice

I'm on level 4 and nearly all level 1-2-3 and 4 prizes are locked

Message 9 of 48 (1,271 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am just had the same issue with my Flanders Tome level resetting on me. I was on level 6 and now it’s telling me I’m level 2.

Message 10 of 48 (1,263 Views)