Re: [Fixed] Weekly challenge no 1 crafted before it started, but not shown as co

by EA_David

Original Post

Re: In the Simpsons tapped out why did the act 1 craftables disappear?

★★★ Newbie

Agree, I think it is a glitch or it should be. Even in Act 2, craftables don't say they are ending or when they are ending. The screens mention when the event is ending which implies that the craftables will be available until the end of the event. Has anyone contacted EA about this assuming it is a glitch?

Message 1691 of 1,698 (2,193 Views)

Re: [Ongoing investigation] Weekly challenge no 1 crafted before it started, but

@EA_David @EA_Zoe

It is fixed. After the in-game update downloaded I got this

image.jpeg

In all my towns Standard smile

Remember to let the download complete fully before tapping the screen and entering your town.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 1692 of 1,698 (6,421 Views)

Re: Weekly challenge no 1 crafted before it started, but not shown as complete.

★★★★ Novice

It's also fixed for me.  Thank you EA Large smile

Message 1693 of 1,698 (2,187 Views)

Re: [Ongoing investigation] Weekly challenge no 1 crafted before it started, but

★★ Novice
Worked for me. Problem solved. Thx
Message 1694 of 1,698 (2,167 Views)

ed before it started, but not shown as complete.

★★★ Newbie
I have also already crafted the irregular Christmas trees before this weeks challenge. I am disappointed that I cannot craft another will there be a fix for this ?.
Message 1695 of 1,698 (2,148 Views)

★★★ Novice

Update worked. Thanks!

Message 1696 of 1,698 (2,157 Views)

Re: [Fixed] Weekly challenge no 1 crafted before it started, but not shown as co

★★★★★ Novice

Thanks EA for the fix. Crisis averted! To all who are whining about craftables disappearing, the act window clearly stated that new prizes would be coming in XX.XX time. Thanks again EA. I've bought a lot of donuts, it'll be nice to get a few back.

Message 1697 of 1,698 (2,138 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Thank you to everyone who posted in this thread to notify us of the issue and to those who came back with a confirmation. 

Thanks for your patience as the TSTO team worked to get this resolved, and sorry for any inconvenience caused. 

Since this issue is confirmed as resolved we'll close the thread.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 1698 of 1,698 (2,126 Views)