Re: [Ongoing investigation] Weekly challenge no 1 crafted before it started, but

by kardashian164

Original Post

Re: [Ongoing investigation] Weekly challenge no 1 crafted before it started, but

★ Novice

Adding my voice to the list of those affected by this problem...

Message 1621 of 1,698 (195 Views)

Weekly challenge

★★★ Newbie
Weekly challenge no 1 crafted before it started, but not shown as complete. Cannot craft another of the Irregular Christmas tree item
Message 1622 of 1,698 (173 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So what's the solution?
Message 1623 of 1,698 (195 Views)

Re: Irregular tree challenge

★★★ Newbie

I noticed the same problem.  I just placed it a couple of days before the challenge!

Message 1624 of 1,698 (193 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I crafted the xmas tree before the challenge and its showing as not complete but I have it placed. What should I do I dont want to miss out on the donuts.
Thank you.
Message 1625 of 1,698 (194 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Help im haveing the same problem with the slightly irregular Christmas tree stand. I crafted it last week and now the game wont recognize it
Message 1626 of 1,698 (195 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Still no solution to this yet??!!??  WTF EA!!!

Message 1627 of 1,698 (201 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Mine is the same. I crafted it before the challenge and unfortunately it won't register as done.
Message 1628 of 1,698 (200 Views)

Not getting credit for weekly challenge

★★ Novice

I have already crafted the slightly irregular x-mas trees but not receiving credit for it. Is there a fix to it yet?

Message 1629 of 1,698 (196 Views)

Weekly challenge no 1 crafted before it started, but not shown as complete.

★★★ Newbie
Weekly challenge no 1 crafted before it started, but not shown as complete. Cannot craft another of the Irregular Christmas tree item
Message 1630 of 1,698 (199 Views)