A problem of Weekly challenge

by lizisred

Original Post

Highlighted

A problem of Weekly challenge

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Hello, I'm a Korean user.
I have a problem with Weekly challenge of Christmas event.
Today I got new weekly challenge, but I can't receive reward though I already produced "the mutation X-mas tree".
I also can't make it one more again.
What can I do to get reward?

Version: 4.18.1
Message 21 of 1,698 (2,967 Views)

Re: Weekly challenge no 1 crafted before it started, but not shown as complete.

★★★★★ Newbie

i have same problem!

Message 22 of 1,698 (13,329 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem! I've tried putting it in my inventory and replacing it but nothing. It just resets the timer for more mistletoe Frown

Message 23 of 1,698 (3,676 Views)

Bug in the X-mas Trees Slightly Irregular Daily Task

★★★★★ Novice

Daily Task, crafting the X-mas Trees Slightly Irregular. I already crafted this yesterday, now it is a daily Task for TODAY. The game will not recognise that I have already crafted it, will not give me credit for completion, and wont let me even try to build another.

This means I cannot complete task one of Act 2.

Very annoying!

I did try to contact EA but the support process seems to be broken as usual.

Can anyone offer help, or is EA SUPPORT reading this?

kimdownunder

Message 24 of 1,698 (3,149 Views)

Re: Bug in the X-mas Trees Slightly Irregular Daily Task

★★★★★ Newbie

mee too

Message 25 of 1,698 (3,148 Views)

Re: Bug in the X-mas Trees Slightly Irregular Daily Task

★★★★★ Novice
This is my problem too!!!! I was patiently waiting for that task then it can't be completed because of that freaking bug. It's really snnoying please fix this before the weekly challenge end.
Message 26 of 1,698 (2,029 Views)

Re: Christmas trees slightly irregular task - already crafted, can't craft anoth

★★★★★ Novice

This is my problem too!!!! I was patiently waiting for that task then it can't be completed because of that freaking bug. It's really snnoying please fix this before the weekly challenge end.
Message 27 of 1,698 (1,933 Views)

WEEKLY CHALLENGE XMAS TREES SLIGHTLY IRREGULAR

★★★★★ Novice
Weekly challenge day 1: craft christmas trees slightly irregular. Has crafted this days ago and it can't be crafted anymore. Can't afford to loose 20 donuts. Pls fix this
Message 28 of 1,698 (2,000 Views)

Xmas Trees Slightly Irregular early crafting problem

★★★★ Novice

Most of the EA community has already crafted WEEK 3 Irregular Xmas tree and it will not register as being complete for the challenge.   We would appreciate an immediate fix for this problem. In the future please communicate or code it so the item will not be released /crafted to prevent further situations.  

Message 29 of 1,698 (1,881 Views)

★★★ Novice

Add me to the list of frustrated players. Your QA department needs some QA. Please fix this post haste.

Message 30 of 1,698 (2,564 Views)