Re: Weekly challenge no 1 crafted before it started, but not shown as complete.

by galaxy1069

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Fixed] Weekly challenge no 1 crafted before it started, but not shown as complete.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Admin note: The studio is aware of the issue and is currently investigating. Please stay tuned for updates.

EDIT: An Update has been released which should help with this issue. Please restart the game and check again. 

Thank you. 

Weekly challenge no 1 crafted before it started, but not shown as complete. Cannot craft another of the Irregular Christmas tree item

Message 6 of 1,698 (48,807 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [Ongoing investigation] Weekly challenge no 1 crafted before it started, but

@EA_David @EA_Zoe

It is fixed. After the in-game update downloaded I got this

image.jpeg

In all my towns Standard smile

Remember to let the download complete fully before tapping the screen and entering your town.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 1692 of 1,698 (6,332 Views)

All Replies

Missing craftables from Act 1

★★★ Newbie

During the first act of Winter Event, there was absolutely no indication, that craftables would not be available during the following acts. I am very upset as I hold of crafting couple of things till later, as I did with previous events. Had I known that the items would disappear, I would've crafted them. I feel misled by EA, who deliberately changed this feature without giving their players notification.  know I am not the only one upset by the way EA ionforms" and hope thet in christmas spirit they will make this right and put those craftables back in game and for future events provide us with correct info.

Message 1 of 1,698 (8,268 Views)

Re: Missing craftables from Act 1

I agree. I formation could be better.

Developers of this game does not frequent this Help Forum, so they're not likely to see your suggestion here.
Try the official forum instead, as the developers do go there to find suggestions and input. http://forum.ea.com/

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players. In this case there is little other players can do for you.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 1,698 (8,266 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you, I dont really know where to turn to, I'll try it there.

Message 3 of 1,698 (8,261 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I agree completely.  Every event of late with crafting has added new ones without removing the old, and there were no notifications anywhere in the menus about crafting items going away.  I had plenty of crafting currency but didn't craft anything (aside from the Wooly Bully and two small things for the daily challenges) because I like to wait until the end of the even to decide what I want to craft.  I really hope this is a bug and they will fix it with a patch in the next day or two (as seems to happen a lot during events).

Message 4 of 1,698 (8,226 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am quite upset that the craftables from Act 1 disappeared, because I was not expecting that to happen as there was no warning and also I was only a couple hundred baubles away from acquiring the Ski Chalet. I really hope we get the chance to craft Act 1 items again.

Message 5 of 1,698 (8,108 Views)

In the Simpsons tapped out why did the act 1 craftables disappear?

★★★★★ Novice

In the Simpsons tapped out why did the act 1 craftables disappear? I don't believe this is how it was advertised at the start of the event.

Message 7 of 1,698 (37,853 Views)

Irregular tree challenge

★★★★★ Newbie
Simpsons tapped out weekly challenge was to build irregular trees but I've already built it and can't build another so I'm going to fail this weeks challenge and loose 20 donuts
Message 8 of 1,698 (37,803 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Any update on how to fix this ?

Message 9 of 1,698 (48,222 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Me too.  Day 1. Christmas tree slightly irregular because I already have one in my town.

Message 10 of 1,698 (48,220 Views)