by pickled22

Original Post

Re: Fed Button Missing

★★★ Newbie

I have started tunnel 11 and still no FED button when visiting friends

Message 21 of 56 (580 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Just got the quest to release feds in neighbor towns and no fed button at all while in a neighbors town just the dialog stating to use the fed button. I'm on android.
Message 22 of 56 (556 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@dawmd wrote:
Just got the quest to release feds in neighbor towns and no fed button at all while in a neighbors town just the dialog stating to use the fed button. I'm on android.

You can only use the fed button (found in the top-right of the screen when in friends' towns) when you have any daily actions left to perform in your friends' towns. If it's been less than 24 hours since you were in your friends' towns you won't be able to release the feds. How long has it been for you?

Message 23 of 56 (553 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am on Jingle Bell Wreck pt. 10 and never got the fed button
Message 24 of 56 (517 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I think what most of us have is that we have completed task 9, but we only found 1 or 2 federal agents in the earlier quest and it won't give us the agent button despite being on task 10 or higher and having friends available to visit. Looks like a bug a ton of us have. I've had a friend try to send me agents and they don't show in my world. So at this point I'm at a loss on what to do.
Message 25 of 56 (455 Views)

★★★ Newbie
But I'm on jingle bell wreck pt 11 and I can't find it
Message 26 of 56 (451 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I was on part 10 for 2 days and I stil have no fed button on other Springfield
Message 27 of 56 (433 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have many towns with 3 actions no fed button.... I get 3 Feds sent to me all the time ...on mission 10.
Message 28 of 56 (424 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Why hasn't ea fixed this issue yet.... I've seen more complaints than I can count on so sooooo many sights
Message 29 of 56 (394 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How are you on jingle bell part 11 when sending Feds is part 10?
Message 30 of 56 (392 Views)