Re: Fairy Kodos Is Stuck

by Muhsterino

Original Post

Fairy Kodos Is Stuck

★★★ Newbie

Fairy Kodos has been stuck on her first task for days, with no way to complete it.  I was informed by EA support that the only possible fix is a patch or game update; is that something EA is working on? Are there any other options?

Message 1 of 4 (726 Views)

Try to resynch the game by visiting a friend or Krustyland.

this worked for me when a hardclose, log out/login did not.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 4 (716 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The fix does not work. Fairy Kodos is stuck in the Simpson house. The job can be completed but then automatically restarts.
Message 3 of 4 (533 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Here is a list of possible solutions which I put together a while ago:

Possible solutions to free fairy Kodos from her task at the Simpson’s house:
From Tstotopix, October 2015:
Today EA brought to us Fairy Kodos at the start of Act 2 as a new premium skin but something went wrong in the coding and a glitch may occur where her Flirt with Human Males doesn’t autocomplete. If Kodos’ task doesn’t autocomplete, move away from the Simpson House for a few seconds, come back, she’ll have the thumbs up icon on top of her. Another thing to try is going to Krustyland or friend towns’ screen and back to sync the game.
Post on EA answers, October 2015:
If Kodos is floating across your screen, keep playing until she's gone all the way across and disappeared and then a little while after that she should just be wandering around with a thumbs up above her head!
Post on tstoaddicts, October 2015:
Fairy Kodos is Stuck on the Flirt Task, How Do I Fix This? Readers have advised that it has to do with the Facade on the Simpson’s House. If it’s set to Everscream Terrors you can’t clear it. So what you’ll need to do is tap on Everscream Terros and chance the Facade back to the Simpson’s House. That should allow you to clear the task…
Posted on Reddit 2 years ago:
Sending adults to the simpsons house also fixed it for me. Had to do that and than close the game and reopen it.
Posted on EA answers, December 2017
Finally managed to resolve the issue. I logged on using my iPad - encountered the same issue, but followed the advice to let fairy Kodos fly to the other side of the screen and she then appeared with the thumbs up a few seconds later. This did not work on my iPhone - it was only by trying on a different device that I managed it.
Posted on EA forum, December 2017
I’ve played this on a 6s, 7 and now an 8. All up to date iOS. I’ll try from my iPad. Holy (insert a lot of curse words excitedly) the iPad released her! It was really weird tho, as soon as the board opened she flew across the screen super fast then bam she appeared in front of the house.

Another player recently had the same issue which seemed to fix itself.

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/244465/kodos-stuck-in-task#latest

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 4 of 4 (523 Views)