FRIEND LEVEL PRIZE NOT PLACED IN MY INVENTORY

by rogermccrary

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FRIEND LEVEL PRIZE NOT PLACED IN MY INVENTORY

★★★ Newbie

FRIEND LEVEL PRIZE WON'T APPEAR IN MY INVENTORY

I earned the Bloodbath and Beyond building friend level prize but it has not appeared in my inventory, in other words, I never got my prize.

Anyone have this happen?  Any fix?

EA customer service has been worthless on this.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 3 (226 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FRIEND LEVEL PRIZE NOT PLACED IN MY INVENTORY

Hero (Retired)

First off, be sure you're checking your inventory and not the Store.  I do that all the time, then feel like an idiot.

Be sure to check your full inventory for the building.  Things are not always in the category they're supposed to be in.  A lot of stuff gets dumped into the 'uncategorized' category - that's the main page when you first open your inventory.  Just keep scrolling all the way through.  Then tap the yellow arrow to show the sub-categories.  Check everywhere.

If you still can't find it go back to Customer Support and re-open your case.  Some reps are bad about just telling people to come here (or other forums) and post instead of doing their job.  Keep after them until you get someone who helps you.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (232 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

First off, be sure you're checking your inventory and not the Store.  I do that all the time, then feel like an idiot.

Be sure to check your full inventory for the building.  Things are not always in the category they're supposed to be in.  A lot of stuff gets dumped into the 'uncategorized' category - that's the main page when you first open your inventory.  Just keep scrolling all the way through.  Then tap the yellow arrow to show the sub-categories.  Check everywhere.

If you still can't find it go back to Customer Support and re-open your case.  Some reps are bad about just telling people to come here (or other forums) and post instead of doing their job.  Keep after them until you get someone who helps you.

Message 2 of 3 (233 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You were exactly right - it was in the uncategorized inventory.

THANKS!!!

Message 3 of 3 (209 Views)