Re: Everything’s in my inventory

by Muhsterino

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Everything’s in my inventory

★★★ Newbie

Everything in my town got moved to my inventory but I didn’t activate the blow up to place everything in inventory. How do I fix this?

Message 1 of 3 (496 Views)

Accepted Solution

How did it happen?

Does someone else have access to your device? Could someone else have activated the blow up?

You get 3 or 4 warnings, so it is pretty much permanent and all you can do is put it all back manually

I suppose you could ask for a roll-back but that would mean you loose progress and since you can not set a date for the roll-back, there is no guarantee that it will cause you to loose time-limited event content, I also do not know if a roll-back will restore your town if it have been blown up

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (473 Views)

All Replies

How did it happen?

Does someone else have access to your device? Could someone else have activated the blow up?

You get 3 or 4 warnings, so it is pretty much permanent and all you can do is put it all back manually

I suppose you could ask for a roll-back but that would mean you loose progress and since you can not set a date for the roll-back, there is no guarantee that it will cause you to loose time-limited event content, I also do not know if a roll-back will restore your town if it have been blown up

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 3 (474 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi, sorry to hear about your town, I have read of this happening at least twice before. My suggestion would be to contact EA (saying that you did not nuke your town) and ask them if they could roll back your game. Here is one thread from the EA forum of the same issue:

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/84847/havent-been-able-to-play-for-7-day...

Good luck. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 3 of 3 (464 Views)