Re: Error processing your purchase for simpsons tapped out

by minicha-em

Original Post

Error processing your purchase for simpsons tapped out

★★★ Novice

2016 Christmas update-2017 new year, update with the 2 new characters?

Message 1 of 2 (353 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Error processing your purchase for simpsons tapped out

is your card valid?

If you have a new card you have to remove the old one from Google on the web.

is your Google Play up to date, both app and your information?

do you have the parental tools off? one of those tools is a lock on in-app purchases.

Depending on your bank and the amount youre about to spend, you might have to unlock your card on the banks web site.

I have to login to my bank and unlock the card for 60 min to be able to make purchases over $50 in apps or on the web.

Are you using gift cards? It doesn't look like you're int he US, but if you are, you need to add the taxes to the purchase.

Don't know any other country that has the add on tax separately but i don't know everything.

If taxes are added, a $10 pack of donuts will Not be covered by a $10 Gift card, you need to add $2-3 for the purchase to go through.

This is more a Google Play issue than an EA isue. Not sure what EA can do.

Try to contact Google about this.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

Do not report it as a Bug or a Glitch.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 2 (341 Views)