Easter update - have eggs but can't buy an Easter box

by bexwastaken

Original Post

Easter update - have eggs but can't buy an Easter box

★★★ Newbie
I have job Sucking Out that's been open a few days, it has the jobs 'buy an Easter box' and 'build Easter fences' but I cannot access either one. I've tried re-starting and logging out and also reinstalling the game to see if it would update the glitch.

Thanks for any help!
Message 1 of 12 (1,015 Views)

Re: Easter update - have eggs but can't buy an Easter box

★★★ Newbie

Do you have 500 of any color of egg?

Message 2 of 12 (1,002 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yeah... I have over 1000 blue eggs but no way to get a box. Ah well. :/
Message 3 of 12 (990 Views)

Hero (Retired)

In the bottom right of the screen is an icon of a trophy and some eggs. Click on that. Then you see the 3 boxes, correct? Click "view" then at the bottom of the box in a tiny box is the number 500. If you click on that, is not letting you buy a box @bexwastaken ?

Message 4 of 12 (986 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Have the same problem???
Message 5 of 12 (926 Views)

★★ Novice
I have over 2000 eggs and the blue "action" flags are missing when in Springfield and only the black box and text are there. The action box shows correctly in Crustyland but is locked out there... refers to Springfield as it should. I have already restarted and reinstalled to see if it would clear this glitch... no luck.
Message 6 of 12 (856 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this same problem. Anything yet???

Message 7 of 12 (819 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I had the same problem i was looking everywhere but cant Find it but everyone knows you need 500 eggs but you have to tap only on the 500 eggs symbolnot on the box or one of the rewards hopefully its works cause it works by me
Message 8 of 12 (504 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I STILL can't buy ANY easter boxes.. I've just been waiting this entire time thinking maybe another mission has to come up and then it will let me.. It won't let me at all.
So disappointed!
Message 9 of 12 (360 Views)

When you click on the throphy with eggs next to the friends icon, do you get the three boxes? Pink, Blue, Gold? Or Blue, Pink, Gold? After you click on the color of the box you have enough eggs for....do you see a 500 between the box and items in that box? Look at screen shot below.

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 10 of 12 (354 Views)