Ea please allow update to store simpsons house!!!

by redkris88

Original Post

Ea please allow update to store simpsons house!!!

★★★ Newbie
Hi I'm kinda really pissed. Both me and my girlfriend, and as I've noticed lots of other people have been missing out on the Simpsons Halloween and other aspects of the game due to the loss of the main characters such as Lisa and homer. It has also cause a great deal of frustration and annoyance with the amount of lag caused by the situation. I've been reading for a few days for answers and found no solution. But I believe there could be a solution of they just changed the option to allow the ability to store the Simpsons house. I would very much appreciate if they gave me something or allowed us the prizes for the huge inconvenience of this situation. But I doubt they will. But it would still be nice to see the situation resolved.

I would very much like to bring this to the attention of ea game advisors so this can be fixed. I kinda want this to be like a petition to bring this right to their attention because we are losing out on the prizes and the missions in the game and missin missions and characters and it can be fixed so easily.

So if you wish to help and bring our springfields back to normal then please sign and leave your comments. Thanks. Standard smile
Message 1 of 1 (92 Views)