EA's response to The Simpsons: Tapped Out loading issues

by Salonina

Original Post

EA's response to The Simpsons: Tapped Out loading issues

★★ Novice

Like many of you I have not been able to play the game for this past week. The HoD issue, is not going to be resolved quickly or before the Valentine's Day event is over.  I have tried every fix on the forums, and humored EA trying them again the help center staff told me.  So after several days of correspondences and getting no where, I received the following message.  I have worked in the IT field for years and I know their customer service model is not acceptable, but does anyone out there think 1-2 weeks wait time is reasonable?  I would like to know if EA corporate staff are aware of this wait time for customers?

Message from EA:

Thank you for getting back to us at Electronic Arts with requested information.

To get you an effective resolution, I’m going to escalate this issue to the higher department which is well equipped to handle such issues. I’m confident we’ll solve the issue or suggest alternatives.

Due to a back log of contacts, the current estimated time for response is 1 – 2 weeks. We apologize for the lengthy response time, and we are working diligently to return to an acceptable level of response time. During this time, you may update your case with additional information that might help us to resolve your issue without causing any additional delay.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation. Please be assured that your concern is our priority.

Regards,
Pawan
Electronic Arts – World Wide Customer Experience

Message 1 of 2 (1,747 Views)

Re: EA's response to The Simpsons: Tapped Out loading issues

★★★★★ Novice

see my how to break the harp of death thread. it shows you how to fix EA's stupid issue, since they wont. 

it will get you back in today. if you cant do it, i can fix it for you.

its ridiculous that EA cant manage this, but i can.

Message 2 of 2 (1,743 Views)