EA Network Unavailable / Log in Issue / Connection

by Azer_gr_az

Original Post

Re: connection

@CapeCod79

EA is huge.

EA have several servers, all over the globe.

Games have own servers, some games have several servers, consoles have own servers, PC games have own servers etc

My guess, is that they dont know which server and how it is malfunctioning, so they say something general, non-specific like EA Network

That is why you can access some parts of EA and not others

and

in this specific case, you can access the game if you were already logged in

The issue here is that you can not log in, if you were logged out before this outage started or if you (were) logged out and then tried to log in again during the past 7 hrs

This is getting to me too.

I have towns that needs to be tapped to keep up with the event.

I am not happy right now.

This is a player to player forum and in this case there is nothing we can do but wait.

This is beyond what even support can help with.

Until whatever is wrong with whatever server is fixed, we are stuck.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 11 of 50 (1,476 Views)

★★ Novice
Same problem here, i hope that the end of the event will be postponed
Message 12 of 50 (1,471 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here in the UK, I logged a support case with EA. it has been down for at least 7.5 hours so far, I noticed this at 06:00 GMT AND IT IS NOW 13:30 GMT

Message 13 of 50 (1,436 Views)

Login Issues

★ Novice
I woke up this morning to play the game mid event and I can’t login. It was asking for my password again but telling me it was incorrect. So I reset my password and then it still said it was incorrect.

Now it just says EA network could not be reached at this time. I’ve tried on more than one device. It’s working for friends of mine who play the game! Can anyone help?
Message 14 of 50 (1,397 Views)

Login Issues

★ Novice

Cant log into my IOS account for Tapped Out since 6am this morning

Message 15 of 50 (1,397 Views)

Re: Login Issues

★★ Novice

I am still out too. Since around midnight EST time.

Shawn

Message 16 of 50 (1,380 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I posted last night (at 8 pm Pacific time) that there were connection issues.  I hope that they get it fixed soon.

Message 17 of 50 (1,377 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I thought this problem only happened in China (need vpn every now and then). I tried vpn connection, uninstalling and reinstalling the game, and then GREAT, now I can't even download the updates... Tried iOS and Android, neither works, so must be problems with EA's servers. I hope this could be solved soon.

This is my 5th year playing this game, and happy to see there are still so many people playing. (*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡
Message 18 of 50 (1,361 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same issue here all day long today. 

Message 19 of 50 (1,329 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Still not logging in
Message 20 of 50 (1,188 Views)