Original Post

EA Network Unavailable / Log in Issue / Connection

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I Can't login to my account please solve that

Message 1 of 50 (5,878 Views)

Re: connection

★★★ Novice

I think their game server might be down at the moment. I couldn’t sign in on my iPad or iPhone. Give it an hour or so. I’ll post when I’m able to reconnect.

Message 2 of 50 (5,778 Views)

Servers are down.

Only thing is to wait for it to be fixed.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.
In this case there is little other players can do for you.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

I am seeing this on both iOS and Android:

Screenshot_20180227-081052[1].png

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 3 of 50 (5,764 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I can't log in Frown

Message 4 of 50 (5,729 Views)

EA Network unavailable

★★★ Newbie

I'm worried: I cannot connect to the EA network, and hence can't play the game (TSTO). I'm losing on  my progress. :-(

I would very much appreciate if this could be fixed quickly.

Message 5 of 50 (5,632 Views)

It has now been over 5 hrs

Community Managers of this forum is looking into the issue

Games that are already signed in does not seem to be effected, it is when you log in or try to switch accounts that this comes up

We are all loosing time, hopefully the event will be extended.

Screenshot_20180227-084407[1].png

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 6 of 50 (5,616 Views)

Re: "The Origin network could not be reached at this time..."

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi, same problem on iPad and iPhone.  Has been 6 hours.  Missing out on bart Royale quest.  Not happy EA

Message 7 of 50 (5,625 Views)

★★★ Novice

I too have been getting this message. Game logged me out and now cannot get back in. Issue started at about 1:15am (Eastern Standard Time - Massachusetts, USA). Fingers crossed it's back soon. 

Message 8 of 50 (5,590 Views)

★★★ Novice
Just dawned on me. If the EA Network is unavailable, how can I log into their website? Wouldn't that be part of the EA Network?
Message 9 of 50 (5,582 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I was logged in on my iPad which is the only device I use for TSTO, game kicked me out and logged me out around 0215 CST. I'm getting game alerts but still getting EA network unavailable screen. 😕
Message 10 of 50 (5,569 Views)