Drone NPC stuck

by notoriousnfp

Original Post

Drone NPC stuck

★ Apprentice

Over the past month the Drone NPC has been completely stuck in one place. It won’t move whatsoever. I cannot store the NPC and it doesn’t animate briefly when I tap on it. I’ve contacted ea directly regarding this issue. I spoke to someone who had the same issue in a tapped out group they mentioned it was resolved after a major update began. Hopefullly when the xmas update disappears completely it will be fixed. I’ve also uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Does anyone have any suggestions? Has anyone else come across this at all? 

Message 1 of 4 (652 Views)

Re: Drone NPC stuck

Hi Friend,

I have never heard of this. Did it resolve itself? 

John

Hero-EA Answers HQ
Senior Forum Moderator-EA Tapped Out Official Forum
I am a volunteer for EA and am not an employee
Message 2 of 4 (478 Views)

It was reported some time back

https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Non-Playable-Character-issue/m-p/6491727#M125038

No resolve as far as I know.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players. So we cant really help with this issue

best option is to contact support
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

Good luck

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 3 of 4 (468 Views)

Thanks, It never was an issue at the forum so I was surprised. 

J

Hero-EA Answers HQ
Senior Forum Moderator-EA Tapped Out Official Forum
I am a volunteer for EA and am not an employee
Message 4 of 4 (457 Views)