Dracula Halloween 2017 glitch?

by dannyengler

Original Post

Dracula Halloween 2017 glitch?

★★★ Newbie

I just finished the Halloween 2017 and it said I got Dracula but I can’t find him anywhere?

when I go to character list he is shaded out not lit up.  Help? I know I won him!

Message 1 of 8 (457 Views)

Re: Dracula Halloween 2017 glitch?

Hero (Retired)

Have you tried looking in your full inventory, when you first enter storage? (Not in the character section of storage). 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 2 of 8 (447 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve looked everywhere, logged out and back in, went to Krustyland and back, looked at town hall, I don’t know what else to do.

Message 3 of 8 (441 Views)

Hero (Retired)

1. Look in the event menu, in the top subsection with the purple trophy.  Make sure it shows a checkmark on Count Dracula.

2. Double check the Character Collection: Treehouse of Horror XXVIII Adults.  Make sure he's shown there.

3. Check your primary UNCATEGORIZED inventory - thats the first thing you see when you open the inventory.  I found him just after the Dance Platform (if I remember rightly).  He doesn't appear in the Characters subcategory.

4. If you still can't find him then you'll have to contact Customer Support . When setting up the service request select "Missing content as your Topic and select your Platform. Then scroll to the bottom of the screen and hit Contact Us.

Message 4 of 8 (396 Views)

How come a character I unlocked and stored is missing?

★★★ Newbie
I recently unlocked Dracula with the required amount of frog princes, and put him in storage (by mistake) and he isn't there! How can I retrieve him?
Message 5 of 8 (394 Views)

Re: How come a character I unlocked and stored is missing?

Hero (Retired)

Try looking through the main inventory when you first go into storage, not in the character section. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 6 of 8 (386 Views)

count dracula did not appear once won

★★★★ Novice

I reached the end of the Treehouse of Horror XXVIII event part 3 which should give Count Dracula but the character while it did pop up as being won, did not appear in the game world (its not in Town Census) and is not in inventory either. I waited for today as a friend was slow in finishing, but he got the character normally.

He is on android, my town is on IOS.

I checked again today, no sign of Count Dracula.

Message 7 of 8 (369 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Found him in the normal inventory, Not sure why I can see him n ow as I searched that at least twice.

Message 8 of 8 (339 Views)