Donuts purchased but are not in the game ....

by hilowe

Original Post

Re: Golden scratch card game missing but payment taken

★★★ Novice
@EA_Lanna This worked for me! Thanks for the help!
Message 81 of 88 (661 Views)

Re: The Simpson’s tapped out missing donuts oct 2019

★★ Novice
@pzk1bj No, they do not and I have emailed them telling them they didn’t. I am truly peeved about all of this.
Message 82 of 88 (655 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Mai The links do not work!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 83 of 88 (648 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @dasabelle, are you trying to send in a help ticket from your TSTO account? Which links are you trying to open?

Thanks for letting me know that worked for you @pzk1bj Standard smile.
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 84 of 88 (629 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Lanna This advise did get me into the in game help. However, I have been sitting here for 20 minutes watching the “We are creating your case. Sit tight and stay on this page.” screen. It hasn’t done anything as of yet.
Message 85 of 88 (616 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @dasabelle, yes we're experiencing a high volume of cases at the moment which is extending the average wait time for all players in the queue. Our Support Agents are doing their best to work through these cases and ensure they can help everyone in that queue as soon as is feasibly possible.

If time is tight at the moment, we have other contact options like email that should allow you to send in a ticket from your TSTO account and have that ticket hold your place in the queue vs sitting tight and keeping that page open for chat for example?

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 86 of 88 (608 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

same i had a live chat and said that there is no soch thing

Message 87 of 88 (432 Views)

Hero

Get your money back from the app store or file a claim with your card or payment option.

Or try EA help on twitter they are pretty good.

Message 88 of 88 (417 Views)