Donuts purchased but are not in the game ....

by hilowe

Original Post

Re: Golden scratch card game missing but payment taken

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi everyone,

If you are missing donuts, and you haven't contacted us yet, please refer to the EA help page below:
https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/the-simpsons/the-simpsons-tapped-out/the-simpsons-tapped-out-tsto-mis...

When you are ready to contact us so our advisers can help, please, do so from in-game as explained here: https://help.ea.com/en-nz/help/the-simpsons/the-simpsons-tapped-out/contact-support-for-the-simpsons...

Hopefully these two articles will help make the process as quick and easy as possible Standard smile

Thank you,

-Mai

Message 61 of 88 (693 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you! 

Message 62 of 88 (678 Views)

Re: I purchased donuts in simpsons tapped out they did not appear can ea fix it

★★★ Novice

Terrible customer service. I gave them everything they wanted, now they are ignoring me. They had no problem taking my money. Thieves is all I have to say. I too used to enjoy the game...I will never purchase or play from EA. So dissatisfied and disappointed.

Message 63 of 88 (672 Views)

Re: I purchased donuts in simpsons tapped out they did not appear can ea fix it

★★★ Novice

Agree

Message 64 of 88 (672 Views)

Re: Donuts purchased but are not in the game ....

★ Novice

Had the same issue, created a ticket on EA help... Been told I need to show proof of purchase via "get help" in game.... Both Firefox and Safari tell me "too many redirects" and wont let me bypass.  I've tried the options to resolve this but nothing works.  Any ideas?

Message 65 of 88 (657 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@davebrom24 I went trough safari as well and I got it right. Actually an hour ago I got a reply and some of my donuts back. I made 2 purchases and got only donuts for one purchase, so I’m still working on that one, but with the donuts I got a also got another 60 for free. 🙂
Message 66 of 88 (639 Views)

Re: The Simpson’s tapped out missing donuts oct 2019

★★ Novice

@EA_Mai I've now been able to contact @EA_Lanna with details of my issue - perhaps I needed to post first before sending a PM.

OK, so let me get this straight. You offer a way to contact EA for missing content outside of the game, which gathers all necessary customer information, and advisors will respond, but because customers haven't done this from within the game (which looks identical and gathers exactly the same information in exactly the same way), several advisor-responses later the customer has to raise a brand new case with all the information they've already sent to EA?

You do realise that's a ridiculous user experience right?

Nevertheless, I've submitted a fresh case from "within the game" which I expect to be addressed as I've danced to EA's tune for a week over this. I've also just downloaded a mini-patch and got a message like "Thanks for your patience whilst we fixed the game, here's 60 FREE donuts on us" or something, which is great but I'd still like the ones I bought too. Thanks.

Message 67 of 88 (630 Views)

★ Novice

I’m also having the same problem. I’ve emailed them 8 times, tried chat online but it wasn’t user friendly, called twice and 1agent actually closed my case! This is the worst issue I’ve had with EA that hasn’t been resolved ASAP. I even tried filling out the customer survey to see if there was a contact option to request a call but it won’t let you submit it! Very, very angry and frustrated!

Message 68 of 88 (599 Views)

Re: The Simpson’s tapped out missing donuts oct 2019

★★ Novice

So from my new case generated in game as requested the latest advisor has come back saying that because this is another request for the same issue he’s closing it and I’ll need to continue using my original ticket... the one that EA are saying they can’t support me with because it wasn’t generated from within the game.

This is bad comedy. I literally don’t know what to do next. Afraid that if I close down both as resolved they’ll use that as grounds to refuse to support a brand new ticket.

Message 69 of 88 (584 Views)

★★★ Novice

EA-Mai,

pay attention... the in-game help link does not work! It gives error message that too many forwards caused the link to shut down. Dont suggest using in-game help again for iPad users!

Message 70 of 88 (525 Views)