Donuts purchased but are not in the game ....

by hilowe

Original Post

Re: The Simpson’s tapped out missing donuts oct 2019

★★★ Newbie
@deadlyparasi This sucks I brought over 50 dollars Worth of iTunes gift cards to buy a character that ends today and I don’t think they resolve my problem today that sucks
Message 41 of 88 (765 Views)

Re: Golden scratch card game missing but payment taken

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Edited: we don't need more information at the moment - thanks!

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 42 of 88 (745 Views)

Re: Donuts purchased but are not in the game ....

★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue after the Halloween update. Spent about 20 dollars worth now and no donuts. Need the characters and to help with my monorail!! I have create d a case and hopefully get a call in a hour. 

Message 43 of 88 (742 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi Lanna,

I have the same problem with missing Donuts, I will then try to send an message by the link you provided.: https://answers.ea.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/16589805

But I get to an Access Denied site, when I click it, so what to do then?

And like many others I was buying 300 donuts twice, because I didn't think it went throug the first time. And the reason for buying is Gils 777 donut deal, which ends in less than a day.

Message 44 of 88 (673 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Sublimt, that's really odd. If the link's misbehaving, could you navigate to my profile page (clicking my profile image will redirect you there) and then select the mini envelope that loads on the next page. That should generate a 'Compose Message' page where you can fill in a message and copy over the template I shared over above. Standard smile
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 45 of 88 (671 Views)

★★★ Novice

They called back last night after midnight. It was probably daytime where they were calling from, but it was obvious to me they didn't really want to reach me!

Message 46 of 88 (646 Views)

★★★ Novice
@kaitpodesta Does in-game help work for you? I get an error ,message saying that the link was forwarded too many times and could not be processed.
Message 47 of 88 (645 Views)

★★★ Novice
@kaitpodesta Not only do they not care to fix it, but they most likely have all the data they need to restore our purchases. It IS a data driven application. There would be transaction records if anyone there had the desire to access it!
Message 48 of 88 (638 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Exactly. I’ll be polite and say “it’s like they don’t care” but we know the reason is that they don’t care. I used to work in software development and if I messed something up bad enough that we were ripping off someone and didn’t respond and fix it or at immediately,!i would have been fired. They should at least throw us a bone like a few free donuts while they fix it. I’m sure Apple doesn’t like it when people are complaining about getting ripped off by EA 

Message 49 of 88 (605 Views)

★★ Novice
@pzk1bj I don't even get an error message it just takes me to the Simpsons tapped out help home search page. which I find kinda weird when they say that I'm supposed to contact someone from there.
Message 50 of 88 (593 Views)