Donuts purchased but are not in the game ....

by hilowe

Original Post

Re: The Simpson’s tapped out missing donuts oct 2019

★★★★★ Novice

Happened to me and I bought 2 packs of the boat load thinking the first purchase didn’t go through! Contact apple App Store they can get your refunded ASAP! If you purchased on an iPhone or iPad! May take up to 30 days to get the funds but it’s on its way! Maybe EA will still give me those donuts for all this stress 😂

Message 11 of 88 (1,158 Views)

Re: See donuts purchased on iTunes but not in the game ....

★★★★★ Novice

Contact App Store and get the refund , they did mine ASAP, funds will take a couple days to hit back to the account but it I’m sure the iTunes Store reps know of this issue with all the calls. ALSO create a help ticket with EA

Message 12 of 88 (1,012 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. Thought it was just me. They said they are working on it. Seems to me either you give refunds or fix it pretty darn fast cause we will all demand refunds and stop playing if they dont

Message 13 of 88 (1,140 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just bought truck load of 450 donuts to see if it was just boat load that was the problem. It indeed is all purchases are not going through to receive donuts.

Gil/God for 777 donuts seems impossible to get now.

the most disappointing thing to happen in gaming for me in a while now. EA get your * together and don’t release bugged updates. Argggg

Message 14 of 88 (1,130 Views)

★★ Novice

Has anyone gotten it fixed

Message 15 of 88 (1,098 Views)

Golden scratch card game missing but payment taken

★★★ Newbie

I’ve tried four times over the last few days to purchase a simpsons tapped out golden scratch card. Been charged the £0.99 each time, but no game!

please advise solution

Message 16 of 88 (987 Views)

Re: Please help paid for doughnuts never got them.

★★★ Newbie

Hello

I purchased one first time for the 300 doughnuts. Nothing happened. Then I repeated the process two more times with the same disappointing result. I want to be reimbursed of the two last attempts. Can you please be more specific when you say "write to Apple". I do not know where to begin. Thanks 

Message 17 of 88 (1,068 Views)

Donuts not bought and not delivered!!!

★★★ Newbie

I bought a truck full of donuts and then a dozen donuts and they never came to me. One of them i bought yesterday and i have not seen the 300 donuts in my inventory they are not in my inventory box and Then i decided to see if its with every purchase and just bought a dozen and still it never game me the donuts. I haver turnes my phine of and restarted the game ive closed the app many times and the donuts just dont appear. 

Message 18 of 88 (1,062 Views)

Re: Donuts not bought and not delivered!!!

★★★★★ Novice

Donut glitch going on, if you bought through iTunes hit them up to process your refund. Also file a claim ticket with ea. Get both going ASAP! I’m still waiting to hear back on the issue being fixed. 

Message 19 of 88 (1,047 Views)

Re: Please help paid for doughnuts never got them.

@charlypapa41 

the thread you replied to is 7 years old, things have changed, so I moved your reply to a current thread on the same issue

not sure if you need to contact apple, depends on what you're playing on

Android - Google play store

iOS - Apple store

Kindle - Amazon

To be clear, contact the app store that you use. 

Easiest is to look at the confirmation email you got from the store, telling you about the purchase and how much money they've taken, somewhere at the bottom there should be instructions on what to do if you have regrets or something went wrong

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 20 of 88 (1,037 Views)