Donuts purchased but are not in the game ....

by hilowe

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Donuts purchased but are not in the game ....

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Purchased donuts ... twice.... still not showing up.  Did it through iTunes.  The purchases are showing in my iTunes account but they are not showing in the game.  I have restarted my iPad twice and they still aren’t showing up in the game.  When I buy donuts they show right up after I buy them .... but not this time.  

(Title edited by CM to reflect posts in thread)

Message 1 of 88 (2,553 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Golden scratch card game missing but payment taken

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Marking as Solution for Visibility

Hi folks, 

If you are missing donuts, the support team will ask you to send in a Help ticket from your TSTO account (not via the website or twitter).

For members having trouble sending in a Help Request from their TSTO accounts on their iPads, we're trying to fix this but in the meantime we have found these steps have helped to reach support from in-game. Please give them a go: 

1. Open TSTO on your iOS tablet and try to create a Help ticket once more from in game (as in this EA Help article)
  2. You will get this error message again: “Safari cannot open the page because too many redirects occurred.” 
  3. When this happens, please close all Safari tabs and then the game.
  4. Head to the Device Settings and then choose 'Safari'. 
  5. There will be an option there called 'Request Desktop Site'. Turn OFF the option.
  6. Open the game again and try to create a Help ticket from in game.
  7. If that error message continues to pop-up please clear History on Safari and try to open a ticket from in game again.

Once your ticket has been created via your TSTO account, please feel free to turn on the 'Request Desktop Site' option if you'd like. 

- Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 80 of 88 (2,171 Views)

All Replies

Scratcher Ticket not Showing

★★★ Novice

Hi 

Yesterday morning I wanted to purchase a premium character and I needed a few more donuts. I went to do a scratcher instead of just buying donuts and it said my purchase went through then nothing happened. I thought maybe I saw things wrong, tried again and it did the same. I know it's only $2 but still.....

Anyway, can you help? And THANK YOU for giving us what seems like an amazing Halloween update! 

Message 2 of 88 (2,467 Views)

Re: See donuts purchased on iTunes but not in the game ....

★★★ Newbie

Same, bought 2 $5 worth of donuts and receipt appears but not the donuts. 

Message 3 of 88 (2,480 Views)

Re: See donuts purchased on iTunes but not in the game ....

@hilowe @brandihudson @DjTechzkul 

See the answer above

@EA_Lanna Can you look into this? It is unusually many people having issues with the premium scatchers with this update.

The truck with bonuts that was not showing up for iOS showed up after ~12hrs, could this be connected?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 88 (2,438 Views)

The Simpson’s tapped out missing donuts oct 2019

★★★ Novice

Missing donuts after purchasing boat load of 2400 donuts. This happened after oct 2019 Halloween update. Wondering how many people were affected and how EA is going to solve this problem. Donuts were purchased to buy new update items. However they have timers and will run out in about 5 days. Others in 25 days. Why have an update if people can’t get new items or make purchases. Very frustrating. Just needed to vent.

Message 5 of 88 (2,610 Views)

Re: The Simpson’s tapped out missing donuts oct 2019

★★★ Newbie
@deadlyparasi I’m having the same issue. WTF?!?!
Message 6 of 88 (2,602 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Happened to me too. Grrrrrrrr!

Message 7 of 88 (2,579 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@terryjefftx I opened as help ticket.
Message 8 of 88 (2,574 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@terryjefftx I did that, spent 45 mins waiting to talk to someone. They said its happening to a lot of people right now. My issues was not resolved. I will give them a couple more days, then I am calling my credit card company to intervene. Wink
Message 9 of 88 (2,565 Views)

★★ Novice

happened to me too i opened up a help ticket and waiting for them to reply within 72 hours hoping the issue is resolved before gil’s 777 donut deal is gone 

Message 10 of 88 (2,551 Views)