Donuts not showing up in the store???

by ZpokemasterZ

Original Post

Donuts not showing up in the store???

★★★ Newbie

For the past 2 days I've been trying to buy donuts and when I go to the shop they are not there at all. Please help...I want to buy some so i can get some stuff during the event before it's over 

Message 1 of 2 (250 Views)

Re: Donuts not showing up in the store???

Do you have a new card and if so is it registered to the store? and the old card removed?

I do not know which store you use, as you chose to not disclose that information but it has to be App store, Google Play or Amazon, depending on what device you're using

Have you checked the settings for the store you're using?

Does your card have to be "opened" to be able to make internet and in-app purchases?

You have to go to your bank (website) and "open" it, if that is the case

Do you have parental controls on, which hinders you from making in-app purchases?

Are you using Gift cards? Does the amount cover the taxes as well as the package you're buying (if it is not included in the price)?

Are you not seeing the store at all?

Did you hard close and restart game?

Did you turn off an on your device?

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.

Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.
Or if you prefer Twitter or FB, links are at the bottom of the page 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 2 (233 Views)