Donut shop freemium and premium glitch

by tipsymcstaggard

Original Post

Donut shop freemium and premium glitch

★★★ Novice

I've just noticed that the freemium Donut shop from Krustyland, is the same as the premium Donut shop that costs 25 donuts, see photos. Has anyone else noticed this?

Message 1 of 4 (514 Views)

Re: Donut shop freemium and premium glitch

[ Edited ]

I assume you mean the Hotdog stands

They are not the same

They have different ratings

They have different conform-o-meter tags

One will give you added bonus, the other will not

If you just want them for the visual, either will do

If you want to increase a certain bar for the conform-o-meter, town or Krustyland, you need to pick the right one

If you want the bonus %, you need to get the premium

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 4 (473 Views)

★★★ Novice

So what's the point if they look the same.....

Message 3 of 4 (462 Views)

if you don't care about the conform-o-meter or bonus, none I guess

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 4 (458 Views)