Re: Donut limit?

by thedribz

Original Post

Donut limit?

★★ Novice
Good morning.

Just one question.

Is there any limit for the donuts? Because for the cash the limit is $4,294,967,285

Have a nice day!

Isaac
Message 1 of 14 (3,009 Views)

How much are you willing to spend?

$100 + taxes are 2400 donuts. I have not seen a legit game that has over 10K donuts +$400 worth of donuts.

Im not willing to spend more than $100 at a time to find out if there is a limit - Im certainly not willing to break the law and compromise my devices by hacking.

If you see an account with 15,000 donuts, dont you ask yourself "did that nut really spent over $600 at once, or is it theft?" - not saying it is impossible to have donuts worth +$600 the legit way, just that it is highly unlikely.

Also, most legit accounts have under 1,000,000,000 cash - not saying it is impossible to have +4,000,000,000 the legit way, just that it is highly unlikely.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 14 (3,002 Views)

★★ Novice
Thanks for ur answer, but I totaly disagree with your opinion. I am not crack user but my cash is more than 4,000,000,000 and I have 35k donuts. I just wanna know which numer of donuts is the maximum like a cash.
Message 3 of 14 (2,992 Views)

Must be nice to be able to spend $1450 at once on a game Standard smile Most people cant afford that.

Well, youve spent $1450 already, why not spend another $1000 to see if there is a limit?

And Yes of course we believe you paid fair and square for those donuts Large smile

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 14 (2,983 Views)

★★ Novice
Dear Minicha, I don't pay to get donuts. Have you ever heard about Farming ? Or Buying Rat Trap Truck to get donuts???
Message 5 of 14 (2,978 Views)

Yeah. Most get a few 100 donut/session or day, not 1000s.

You mustve grinded hard every day for half a year - that's just as believable as someone dropping $1450 at once - not saying it cant be done ...

Keep grinding and let us know if there is a cap.

D'oh! - Em
Message 6 of 14 (2,968 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@minicha-em perhaps you should consider all possibilities before assuming that a person has spent thousands of dollars or hacked their game.  There are other ways to get donuts legitimately and they can build up over time.  In fact, the more you play, the faster you can earn donuts for free.  And even if someone does spend thousands of dollars on donuts, we are not financial planners or the parents of these players, we do not have the right to prevent people from spending their money.  And even if someone hacks their game, we are not the police and it is not our duty to enforce the law regarding cheating.  All we do here is ensure that hacking isn't promoted and encourage people to do the right thing.

@isaacjang with the way technology works, the limit for cash is based on the largest number that can be stored in memory without taking up too many resources, causing the game to slow down.  As such I would anticipate that the limit for Krustyland tickets and donuts would be pretty much the same as the limit for cash.  Hope that helps

Message 7 of 14 (2,954 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Out of curiosity--- what is the purpose of keeping so many donuts in your "stash".... A character/building is around 100-150, with an occasional one being more... I just don't quite understand the point of having such a high amount of donuts in your queue without using them to buy premium items. 

Message 8 of 14 (2,937 Views)

★★ Novice
I got the cash limit. So I spend money to make donuts. And I'm also curious if there is limit for donuts. That's why am making donuts without using them.
Message 9 of 14 (2,930 Views)

I'm not 100 percent sure but I thought I read the other day that the donut limit is the same as the cash limit which is 4.2 billion or somewhere close to that so you will know soon. The game can only count so high.

Hero-EA Answers HQ
Senior Forum Moderator-EA Tapped Out Official Forum
I am a volunteer for EA and am not an employee
Message 10 of 14 (2,832 Views)