Re: Does anyone else's dig site crash or is it just mine?

by KLmaker

Original Post

Does anyone else's dig site crash or is it just mine?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Dear EA. 

When I dig up the first relic whenever I login, it always crashes first time, and I mean ALWAYS, that is not once a day, that is once a login, every login.

It will crash on other relics as well, a lot of the time it will crash on every relic I dig up. 

It crashes when I dig it up, tap store, tap place, tap collect, scroll across town, start to dig next relic, leave it and wait, it crashes.

Sometimes when it crashes, it forgets the previous actions, so I dig the same relic up more than once.

It did not use to do this, I think it started around about the time I acquired the SkyFinger statue.

Since you have done an update at some point, the iPad I play on constantly misbehaves when it did not do this before. 

Since you have neglected the servers, crashing has become so common that it is difficult to ascertain why our games have crashed, until some time later when we have established a pattern of faults, by which time we have forgotten the first time that such a fault occurred. 

It did not do this previously and there are no problems like this with other apps, it is only TSTO that does it. 

When the Dig Site freezes and crashes it is no different to the lag when collecting taxes, for example. 

Message 1 of 2 (529 Views)

Re: Does anyone else's dig site crash or is it just mine?

★★★★★ Novice

I'm not replying to myself, I'm just posting an update as it may help other gamers. 

I read somewhere about turning the iPad off, it's not my iPad and I am not the primary user so I thought stuff like that was done but it wasn't.

It was turned of near enough to overnight, (at least 8 hours), depending on when I eventually put it down and went to bed, just been doing some digging tonight and dug up several relics and it did not crash once. 

Even got a couple of torches, the last time I dug up torches it crashed, I went back into the app and found it had forgotten I had dug them up, the next time I got the relics they were not torches. 

So, turn it off and on again, basically. 

This may help other peoples problems? 

Message 2 of 2 (431 Views)