Discord server that claims to give donuts

by miguelferreira85

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Discord server that claims to give donuts

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So i found this discord server that claims you get donuts if you achieve certain levels on the server and if you win some prizes. They also say you guys are aware of them and let them be. My question is..is this true? If i accepted their offer could i get ban? Do you guys are really aware of them?

Message 1 of 8 (2,391 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Discord server that claims to give donuts

Community Manager

Hey all,

There is no official The Simpsons: Tapped Out Discord, nor do we allow any Discord or other similar service to provide in game content for The Simpsons: Tapped Out to members. These are against the EA Terms of Service and using them can lead to account actions.

Please follow the steps here to report these services and stay safe in our games.

EACade

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (2,337 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@miguelferreira85 

Please use the steps detailed at the following link to report this.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 8 (2,374 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Só you guys arent aware of this discord server correct?

Message 3 of 8 (2,367 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They also sell old items and doughnuts. There's quite a few discord servers openly advertising this on disboard. I was surprised. 

Message 4 of 8 (2,358 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@PeterBecks wrote:

They also sell old items and doughnuts. There's quite a few discord servers openly advertising this on disboard. I was surprised. 

Yeah and they claim EA knows they existe but look let them be, i also found a website saying they contact moderators of the game and they to know of the servers being there and allow to give the donuts and items, i just to know if its true.

Message 5 of 8 (2,342 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

There is no official The Simpsons: Tapped Out Discord, nor do we allow any Discord or other similar service to provide in game content for The Simpsons: Tapped Out to members. These are against the EA Terms of Service and using them can lead to account actions.

Please follow the steps here to report these services and stay safe in our games.

EACade
Message 6 of 8 (2,338 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@miguelferreira85 Yeah i just begun playing it again when i saw the discord server and i was like oh heck yeah happily i coulnd't verify and then my dad came up to me and said stop its scammer
Message 7 of 8 (1,351 Views)

@duqqx1 Yes, I would advise to ignore all the ones that say "free anything"... Too many scammers out in the world.
Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 8 (1,328 Views)