Dig for relics

by gamergrace7

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dig for relics

★★ Apprentice

I just acquired the 90 relics needed to get count grandpa.  Should I continue to dig for relics or wait for the new prizes that will be added in a little over 5 days?  I’m still sending characters to make pickaxes.  

Message 1 of 5 (670 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dig for relics

★ Apprentice

Hello gamergrace7,

If you already have countess dracula and count grandpa then I would save your shovels for the next act. The reason is because you will receive the same amount of incantations as you would the first or second act. So if event currency is needed then I would use the shovels sparringly as needed. Hope this helps in your quest of THOH!

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (595 Views)

All Replies

Depends on how many premium items you have to help you to get event currency.

You need roughly 20K fangs a day to be on track for the final prize

You get so many fangs and incantations from digging and finding the treasure, you might need them to get to the 249K fangs for the final prize in Act one.

You also need the incantations to level up the Forge to reduce cool down time.

In my main town, fully premium, I will probbly stop digging, only do what I need to get to 249K but it would be sweet to get to level 14 on the Tome to get the cool down to 4hrs and synch up with the task cycle ... might dig until I get there.

In the 3 other towns, I will have to continue digging or I will miss the final prize.

Tip. Get a second/third summoning circle instead of the Ornate Ruin Wall, same cost but more than twice the bonus. Yes, it will be annoying not to have the checkmark on the Ornate Ruin Wall but I can live with it.

Level 4 crafting will be locked until the Second Act, so save up incantations once you reach lvl 4

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 5 (657 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I have posted a chart on the EA forum for crafting in Act 1 - the Transylvanian Chalet has the best ratio.

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/232017/thoh-crafting-ratios#latest

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 3 of 5 (637 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thank you for the great advice!

Message 4 of 5 (628 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hello gamergrace7,

If you already have countess dracula and count grandpa then I would save your shovels for the next act. The reason is because you will receive the same amount of incantations as you would the first or second act. So if event currency is needed then I would use the shovels sparringly as needed. Hope this helps in your quest of THOH!

Message 5 of 5 (596 Views)