Did you change something with the conform-o-meter bonus?

by Pyello100

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Did you change something with the conform-o-meter bonus?

★★★ Newbie

Did you change sometihing with the conform-o-meter bonus? Mine seems to have dropped after todays update of the game by almost a 100%.

Message 1 of 2 (271 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Did you change something with the conform-o-meter bonus?

Hero (Retired)

The first patch today messed up some things in the game, such as the bonus for Springfield Heights reverting back to being ‘hidden’ and Poochie’s Dog Dayz items being removed from town. The second patch reversed the first patch, so everything should be back to normal. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (257 Views)

All Replies

Re: Did you change something with the conform-o-meter bonus?

Hero (Retired)

The first patch today messed up some things in the game, such as the bonus for Springfield Heights reverting back to being ‘hidden’ and Poochie’s Dog Dayz items being removed from town. The second patch reversed the first patch, so everything should be back to normal. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 2 of 2 (258 Views)