by eugeneape

Original Post

Re: Did not receive Zutroy after completing all Tunnel tasks

★★★★ Novice

I am playing on my iphone 4  ......

Message 12 of 683 (3,112 Views)

★★ Novice
I have the same Problem on iPad mini. All tasks finished, no Zutroy. Contacting EA on help.ea.com does not seem to work....
Message 13 of 683 (3,087 Views)

★★ Novice

How do I contact EA without having to wait for the chat? I'm also missing Zutroy and an elf after I finished the last tunnel.

Message 15 of 683 (3,082 Views)

★★★ Novice

I just had an online chat with them and the guy said he couldn't add the character in and would need to get someone to do that on Monday so to contact them again then

Message 16 of 683 (3,073 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah my guy said he was adding Zutroy... but there's been no change on the device since then. 

I also tried to ask "How many Elves am I supposed to have" and couldn't get any answer at all out of him.

Just my two cents -  my hunch (as a programmer) is that both problems are related to the "locked elf door" problem which has been fairly freqent - that is, the game gets into a state where neither tapping the elf door or the upper-right door button will work until a game reboot. I think it's this state which causes things to be lost - essentially, since the door can't open, the prize-giving sequence misfires.  It remembers that it started the prize-giving, so the next time it doesn't try to start it, but it never actually finished - so you lose out. Up to now, it's been elves - which are harder to notice when they're missing and not as critical.

Can anybody confirm my math: playing every day, we should have all finished up with 26 elves or more?

4 to start

19 from tunnels

3 from 5-day-bonus cycles.

Message 17 of 683 (3,061 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
I didn't receive Zutroy either. It cleared the 'do daily tasks' from the task book after I finished the last tunnel, but the character didn't unlock. Basic troubleshooting didn't help. Contacted EA, they were nice but not helpful. My case is now closed and I still have no Zutroy.

edit 23.12.2014: Tried chatting a second time with EA support, and this time they added Zutroy to my inventory in a matter of minutes. Thank you very much! My problem is now solved.
Message 18 of 683 (3,049 Views)

★★★ Newbie

having the same issue

its worked fine on the Andriod tablet but my Ipad hasnt worked.

was the other was round for the tunnel issue, i never had a problem with the ipad but on android all the time the tunnel wouldnt open

Message 19 of 683 (3,048 Views)

★★ Novice
My boyfriend has the same issue. He cleared all the tunnels, but no zutroy. I got him on my android but he didn't on his iPhone 5. Make me wonder if its platform specific. :/ hope they fix it soon, I've tried all the troubleshooting for him and nothing
Message 21 of 683 (3,023 Views)

★★★ Novice
My wife and I were playing at the same time, both on iPads, she got hers, I did not, so I don't think it is a device issue. I had the problem where the task button was locked. Cleared my people from the last task, tried touching the task button, no dice. Went to my friends, went back, got the fever cabin, but no Zutroy. I too contacted EA with not much help. My guy told me the servers had to update and it should be there, but if it is not in 24 hours to contact them again. My case is still open I believe.
Message 22 of 683 (2,981 Views)

★★ Novice

same problem here sadly.....

Message 23 of 683 (2,967 Views)