Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Did not receive Zutroy after completing all Tunnel tasks

★ Novice
Same problem as you guys ,frustrating!
Message 24 of 683 (1,458 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem here, I got no message that I finished the task, but I got the cabin in my inventory but no elf, no gifts, no Zutroy :/

I'm playing on android, so I guess it's not platform specific 

Message 26 of 683 (1,425 Views)

★★ Novice

I haven't got Zutroy either. Furthermore I can confirm codefrog2004's assumption, as I was affected by the locked door problem as well and only have 24 instead  of 26 elves.

I'm playing with a second account as well, where I DID get Zutroy, and there I in fact have gotten 26 elves.

Message 27 of 683 (1,417 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same thing happened to mme.

Completed all 19 daily tasks. Got the cabin, but no Zutroy.

I play on an android phone.

Message 29 of 683 (1,367 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I received the cabin but not Zultroy. However, I received both the cabin and Zultroy in my "a" game on the same.device.
Message 31 of 683 (1,355 Views)

★ Guide

Here are my suggestions posted on tstoaddicts. Hope they might help a few people. 

1: Go through all the Tunnels again. Tap on every single one of the 19 Tunnels. Open them, scroll through them, exit them. Make sure nothing was missed and everything triggered. (Even if checkmarked.)

2: Check your Task Menu. Go through all the tasks on the left side in the Task Menu. Make sure nothing says Santa’s Tasks. If it does, tap on it.

3: Put ALL Prizes Won in YOUR Town. This means going through EVERY Tunnel to see what you won and making sure it is live and active IN your town. So activate all those Christmas Lights, go through ALL your inventory, place every single item won out in your town regardless if you want it there or not. (If you have multiples due to won last year or bought more, make sure ALL are out just in case. Not a single one in storage.)

4: “KICK” the Game. Once all items are out, all Tunnels checked, then time to start some troubleshooting. Begin with going in n out of Krustyland and the Neighbors. Then try exiting the game and restarting device. You can even go as far as uninstalling and reinstalling the app if you have an Origin Account linked. Just try all the basics to get the game to sync.

5: Check Character Inventory. After trying all above, double check your inventory for Characters just to make sure he wasn’t tucked in there somewhere.

Message 32 of 683 (1,354 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I have the same problem as well. I didn't even get to do the last tunnel either
Message 33 of 683 (1,348 Views)

★★★★ Novice

the tunnels do not reopen .... on my iphone or my son's android Confusedmileyindifferent:

Message 34 of 683 (1,343 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I didn't get Zutroy or the elf either this morning but got the cabin.
Message 36 of 683 (1,317 Views)

★★ Novice
I too am having the same issue. No elf and no Zutroy.
Message 37 of 683 (1,310 Views)