Re: Did not receive Zutroy after completing all Tunnel tasks

by ligofe4realz

Original Post

Did not receive Zutroy after completing all Tunnel tasks

★★★★★ Novice
Did not receive Zutroy after completing all Tunnel tasks (DID receive Fever Cabin). Logged out, logged in again, still no Zutroy.
Message 1 of 683 (15,529 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I received the Fever Cabin but not Zutroy...

Message 2 of 683 (14,123 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I've just finished the daily tunnel tasks and have received Zutroy. Are you both at least level 11 in your towns? If so, things you can try:

- Going to where you have the power plant in your town. That's where he appeared for me

- Clicking on the Town Hall and opening the census. If he's in your town, he'll appear there

- Going to KL and then back to your town

- Going to a friend's town and back

- Trying the troubleshooting steps here

Message 3 of 683 (14,117 Views)

★ Novice

Same issue here. Completed all 19 daily tasks. Got the cabin, but no Zutroy. It still shows him as a shadow in my Plant Workers list. Any ideas?

Message 4 of 683 (14,109 Views)

Hero (Retired)

rmjse wrote:

Same issue here. Completed all 19 daily tasks. Got the cabin, but no Zutroy. It still shows him as a shadow in my Plant Workers list. Any ideas?

If the stuff above doesn't work, open a ticket with EA support.

* Go to https://help.ea.com/contact-us
* Choose your country from the menu that will be located on either the top-left or top-right of the screen depending on your browser settings. If your country isn't listed, choose a country whose language you are fluent in
* Type "Simpsons Tapped Out" in to the search bar titled "search all products"
* Click on the "Simpsons Tapped Out" logo. Some popular troubleshooting options will appear in the window to the right.
* If these don't solve your problem, click the "Next" button that's located below the initial recommendations box.
* Select your appropriate platform
* The window to the right will update with some more relevant troubleshooting guides. If none of these are relevant to your issue, click "Next" again.
* On the next screen click on the "select a topic" scroll bar and scroll down to the issue relevant to you.
* Insert some more details in to the box below and then click on "Next"
* Depending on the time of day, your location and the nature of your problem you will then have a range of options to contact EA. These could include links to support articles relevant to your problem, a callback from EA; a live chat with an agent, or the ability to email EA Support.

Message 5 of 683 (14,096 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I received fever cabin but I didn't receive my elf or zutroy
Message 6 of 683 (14,059 Views)

★★★ Novice
You can add me to the list. Tried all the troubleshooting did not work.
Message 7 of 683 (14,050 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
Me too...completed within 24hrs, No other prizes but the fever house...
Message 8 of 683 (14,027 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Completed the last tunnel, got cabin, elf but no Zutroy ... tried every single troubleshooting, no success ... have emailed EA .....  frustrating!!!

Message 9 of 683 (14,021 Views)

★★ Novice
Same problem here, but I'm wondering if it is device specific, as both my daughters got Zutroy on their kindles but I use my iPad/iPhone. Anyone else?
Message 11 of 683 (14,002 Views)