Device full?

by mandeeperkins

Original Post

Re: Device full?

★★★★★ Novice

I am using a Samgung S5 on Android 5.1.1

My Device currently has 1.28GB of free space - i get the same device full message

This just started the end of last event before the western theme

Message 41 of 46 (595 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @suggy1973,

The update is close to 1GB and most likely your device requires more than the remaining 280MB to run background system applications. Make sure to clear up as much space as possible.

Message 42 of 46 (590 Views)

★ Apprentice

Zoe

The update issued in the last hour wouldn't load in for me until I deleted more items to get my free space up to 1.5gb.

The update itself couldn't have been any more than 10mb and took just a few seconds. Why do you think that the update file size is around 1gb ? It's not even remotely close to that. Nothing new was visible from the update so I hope it was a patch that will sort out this Device Full nonsense. Having to reserve 1.5 gb of space for EA to load in a few mb's of data is not sustainable.

Message 43 of 46 (584 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have close to 4gig free space on this device and I am also getting this error message constantly. I have deleted apps every time this comes up and now this is one of the few apps remaining on this device. I have nothing left to delete.

Message 44 of 46 (464 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've had this problem too and have come to the conclution that when updateing it checks to see if you have enough space for all the updates combined.(it only downloads the new ones though) so you need way more space than just for the update. My soution is to write down your login and re-install the game.....that way when it checks if you have enough space for everything, you do.
Message 45 of 46 (449 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks

Message 46 of 46 (414 Views)