Deleting Friends

by catjacks3097

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Deleting Friends

★★★ Newbie

Im trying to delete some friends from my list and add those who I know play but its not giving me an option to.

Message 1 of 5 (7,792 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Deleting Friends

Hero (Retired)

If you have access to a pc, download Origin to it and sign in with the same email and password you use for Tapped Out. Then click on the Friends tab and a pop up will come up to add a friend or to see your friends. If you don't have a pc, you can download the scrabble app to your device and sign in. Then it has a friends tab also that you can add and delete friends. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (8,042 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

If you have access to a pc, download Origin to it and sign in with the same email and password you use for Tapped Out. Then click on the Friends tab and a pop up will come up to add a friend or to see your friends. If you don't have a pc, you can download the scrabble app to your device and sign in. Then it has a friends tab also that you can add and delete friends. 

Message 2 of 5 (8,043 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so you can add friend in the game but to delete it,you need to open origin and press so * many button,great EA

Message 3 of 5 (1,798 Views)

@gg6224 

EIGHT YEARS ago, there were no option - that is when this was posted

Now you hold on the player you want to delete until pictured pop-up comes and you remove them woth the ”unfriend in Origin” button

291CD936-4DCB-4BF7-8AFA-4557C962F495.jpeg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 5 (1,789 Views)

Community Manager

Hi Everyone,  

This post has gotten pretty old at this point, I will be locking it to prevent necroposting.  

If you are running into further issues, please make a new post letting us know what is happening and we can provide any relevant information available.  

Thanks! 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 5 of 5 (1,783 Views)