Re: Dear EA,

by madmum47

Original Post

★ Novice

It’s a shame after all the money we have spent on this game, which is probably more than $1000 myself alone, we would be treated in this manner.  We deserve an explanation.

Message 11 of 20 (2,408 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Please talk to us. We love Simpsons, and we love TSTO. We want this game to continue, but we fear the end is nigh. Many of us have spent money and are willing to spend more, but since we fear it is over we can't justify spending right now. Just tell us that you plan to continue if that is the case. Stop ghosting your loyal community

Message 12 of 20 (2,368 Views)

★★★ Novice

I agree the way EA is handling this situation is disheartening.  I am a loyal player and will be around to the end, whenever that may be, but I know a lot of players are fickle and will not continue and/or return.  I sincerely hope that this lull will be bringing something incredible our way.  I can't imagine my life without this game honestly.  And I'm one of those people who haven't even seen a majority of episodes.  Please EA, I'm hoping for good news but either way, please please please end the silence soon!!

Message 13 of 20 (2,340 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Agree, 100%!!!! I'm a player on a Kindle and us Kindle users have been waiting since February for EA to fix the zoom disaster issue, but still nothing. Love this game, but stuck in zoom, ruins game play. Looking forward for an update like everyone else, but also hope you fix the zoom nitemare!

Message 14 of 20 (2,312 Views)

★★ Novice

Felt hopeful when the last task came up but it was over and done with so quickly and now nothing again apart from the daily tasks, I have also spent quite a bit on this and played for years so really wanting to know what is happening with it

Message 15 of 20 (2,172 Views)

Hero (Retired)

The following was posted on FB recently.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 16 of 20 (2,161 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
Thanks, pleased it’s carrying on
Message 17 of 20 (2,146 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Any details as to when, to say "It is coming", is no different to what Christmas and Easter are doing?
Message 18 of 20 (2,051 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Woo hoo!, Thanks EA for fixing the zoom issue on Kindel!!!!!!

Message 19 of 20 (2,040 Views)

★★★ Novice

I also wanted to add my name to this as I too am in the same boat as the rest of you. I've been playing since day one and will stay to the end. It just sucks.

Message 20 of 20 (2,005 Views)