Re: Dear EA,

by dcantrell001

Original Post

Dear EA,

★★★ Newbie

Disclaimer: Customer Service advised me to post this here, so that the TSTO Team will see this. 

EA, 

It's no secret that something is going on in the world of Tapped Out.  To go from years of constant updates, with no break in between, to a sudden screeching halt, we know something is going on.  Whether it's financial, personnel, or simply taking time to fix problems with the game.  (although if you didn't slow down when the rollback glitch was running rampant, I don't know why you would do it now)  The players of TSTO aren't stupid, we know something is going on.  

We've been loyal to this game for a long time, we simply ask that you please provide the players of Tapped Out some kind of statement as to what is going on with the game. We understand your history doesn't typically dictate giving statements regarding updates or non-updates BUT given your history and cycles of updating this game regularly, the players of TSTO deserve some insight into what is going on.  While you don't owe us anything, as loyal players of this game for nearly 7 years we deserve to be treated like we matter. 

Customer service mattersOptics matter.  

Communication. It's free. It works

Communicate with us on what's going on so that we can choose to continue to stick around and drop money into the game, or if it's time to cut our losses and walk away. 

Thank you.

Message 1 of 20 (5,257 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Just adding my name to this post. I say the same thing.  Nat said it so well, I can’t improve on it.  It is what we all want to say. Please let us know.

Message 2 of 20 (4,980 Views)

★★★ Novice

Totally agree! Come on EA! My next game to download will NOT be an EA game when they treat their players so disrespectfully!

Message 3 of 20 (4,834 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree 100 per cent. I have spent a significant amount of time and money on this game and would be willing to continue to spend actual money if I knew there was going to be continued updates.  You have a very loyal, passionate fan base and we just want some kind of sign that you recognize that fact. 

Message 4 of 20 (4,203 Views)

★★ Novice
I came on here to see if there had been any updates as was thinking it may have been my phone not working, also been playing 7 years and getting fed up with doing just the daily challenges but even the last few updates have just been putting the same characters doing the same thing over and over again, no fun as it used to be
Message 5 of 20 (4,078 Views)

★★ Novice
I agree with the OP 100%. You’ve made a great game that fans of the show have loved to play. The forums had become a fun place to talk about the game and show with other fans. So you’ve also created a community. Now without a true update for several weeks and no explanation to the loyal fans who have spent a lot of their time and/or money supporting your game, you’re losing players. Many of which may not be returning if or when the game continues due to their frustration with your lack of communication. I hope that you take all of our comments seriously and give us some kind of statement regarding the game’s future.

Thank you.
Message 6 of 20 (3,940 Views)

★★ Novice

I concur 100%. I basically said the same thing on their facebook page. Only takes a second, let us know what is going on. Its a matter of good business and manners.

Message 7 of 20 (3,702 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I’m adding my name to this also, completely agree with everything that has been said.
Message 8 of 20 (3,640 Views)

★ Novice

Agree with the above.

update please EA

Message 9 of 20 (3,496 Views)

★ Novice

Yes completely agree. EA a bit of communication would go a long way.

Message 10 of 20 (3,432 Views)