Daily quest issue

by wdmj67

Original Post

Daily quest issue

★ Novice

I am unable to complete a daily challenge, when trying a message pops up behind the box on the screen which I cannot see. When I click Ok the message disappears.

Message 1 of 7 (579 Views)

Rif.: Daily quest issue

Hero
@wdmj67 I think the fastest way to resolve this is to change mission. Just press the "X" you see at the top right of the mission; you can change a daily mission every 24h!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 2 of 7 (560 Views)

★ Novice

It’s not a mission I am unable to continue, it is a daily quest. 

Message 3 of 7 (538 Views)

Hero
@wdmj67 Yes, I was talking about the daily missions .. call them daily quests, or UGO if you like, but, whatever name you like, you can change one every day! My advice is friendly, then the beauty of this game is that you can do it as you please! It's a free game!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 4 of 7 (532 Views)

★ Novice

If you click on the daily quests at the top right, a window opens with up to 3 daily quests to complete if available.  When I click on the only one (on the left at the moment) it opens the quest. When I click on the “Start” button, a window pops up underneath that I cannot see and can only click “Ok”. 

I would like to complete this particular (and currently the only one), and I have not been able to since it was made available.

see included screenshots. 

has anyone else seen this?

E5F05947-2E4E-4FB2-A88B-C21C87E4A34C.jpeg

5684A6D0-7D4D-4B2E-A63D-FD6F0ED02180.jpeg

EE3C2299-DA2F-49E4-9CF0-4E697CA7CE28.jpeg

Message 5 of 7 (475 Views)

Hero

@wdmj67  The Christmas Event is over so the task will not complete now. Exchange it for a new task by clicking the x when it appears.

Message 6 of 7 (468 Views)

Hero

@wdmj67  ha scritto:

If you click on the daily quests at the top right, a window opens with up to 3 daily quests to complete if available.  When I click on the only one (on the left at the moment) it opens the quest. When I click on the “Start” button, a window pops up underneath that I cannot see and can only click “Ok”. 

I would like to complete this particular (and currently the only one), and I have not been able to since it was made available.

see included screenshots. 

has anyone else seen this?

E5F05947-2E4E-4FB2-A88B-C21C87E4A34C.jpeg

5684A6D0-7D4D-4B2E-A63D-FD6F0ED02180.jpeg

EE3C2299-DA2F-49E4-9CF0-4E697CA7CE28.jpeg

Change it..Screenshot_20220127_081016.jpg

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 7 of 7 (456 Views)