Re: Daily Challenge to Harvest Perfection

by Wildman

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Daily Challenge to Harvest Perfection

★ Novice
How many times do I have to Harvest Perfection to complete the Daily Challenge, please?!
I cannot not "x" out of the challenge to receive another. Thank you.
Message 1 of 21 (2,176 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

It's a variable challenge, so I couldn't tell you.  Look at the challenge menu and it will tell you.  0/1 or 0/2 or 0/3 etc.

You must harvest the Perfection before it wilts.  You have about 5 seconds after it finishes to harvest it, so once you start it just sit there and wait.  It only takes 45 seconds to grow.

View in thread

Message 2 of 21 (2,173 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

It's a variable challenge, so I couldn't tell you.  Look at the challenge menu and it will tell you.  0/1 or 0/2 or 0/3 etc.

You must harvest the Perfection before it wilts.  You have about 5 seconds after it finishes to harvest it, so once you start it just sit there and wait.  It only takes 45 seconds to grow.

Message 2 of 21 (2,174 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you very much for sharing your knowledge!  I appreciate it!

Message 3 of 21 (2,143 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Brilliant advice - this had me stumped for a good while

Message 4 of 21 (2,038 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@wadebear you just changed my life! Thank you!
Message 5 of 21 (1,879 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I know this problem was "solved" in 2016, but it is not solved for me in 2021.  When I am harvesting perfection as a daily challenge, I harvest it right away (sit there watching it count down the 45s), and I do not get "credit" for it.  I have had this happen two different times recently.  Today (6/6/2021) and earlier this year (do not recall exact date).  I have had to dismiss the task and accept a different one, because otherwise I am in an endless loop of harvesting perfection and not being given credit for having done so.  And I am referring to instances where the perfection only needs to be completed one time.

Message 6 of 21 (1,264 Views)

Hero

@verymiryou cannot watch the timer count down. Even the time to close that box can be too long to get it to count. You must watch it grow and tap as soon as the done icon appears.

Message 7 of 21 (1,255 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Doing the following usually fixes almost all problems I have with the game:

• Open the App Manager by double tapping the Home Button (Apple) or tapping the rectangle (Android).
  • Swipe away all open apps (people call this force closing, but that is not correct, this is just closing the apps).  This will often do the trick.
  • Turn off your device. OFF. Do not restart. This means hold the power button down until "swipe to turn off" (or whatever) comes up, then do it.
  • If you're using home internet to connect, turn off your home internet devices.
  • Wait 15 seconds to 1 minute.
  • Turn your home internet devices back on (if applicable) and wait for them to connect.
  • Turn on your device.
  • Try playing.

Message 8 of 21 (1,252 Views)

@verymir - after you've done standing on one leg and whistling your National anthem . . . ?!?
If you do watch the timer turn it off with about 5 seconds to go. Like Homers house has a $ icon when it's ready to tap the Perfection has a flower-like icon. Look out for that and tap as soon as it shows up.
Crops at Cletus' Farm start out looking healthy but "rot" if you wait too long to collect and won't count. Longer the "grow" time the longer you get before they "rot" and Perfection needs tapped very quickly when it's ready.

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 9 of 21 (1,242 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Right, that's what I did, and still no "credit" for having completed "harvest perfection."  

Message 10 of 21 (1,226 Views)