Current Known Issues (Reset to Level 1 / Mayan Quest / Server Disconnects)

by EA_Spectre

Original Post

Re: Current Known Issues (Reset to Level 1 / Mayan Quest / Server Disconnects)

★★ Novice

dgbitner, thanks for speaking up here, and thanks to your friend for letting you know.  My Springfield is also once again restored to level 14, and my donuts are also at 0.  Since my daughter plays this as well I will likely pick it back up again (no, her account wasn't affected at all).  Perhaps EA may actually make good like they did earlier this year and drop a bunch of donuts back into my account yet.  Maybe that is even the reason they hadn't notified me (or anyone else here via the forum) that the account had been fixed.  Then again, after 2+ months of crappy communication from their customer service I am sure not going to hold my breath.

Message 81 of 231 (838 Views)

Can not connect to Tapped Out

★★ Novice
I haven't been able to log into The Simpsons Tapped Out for over three weeks. Keeps saying "can not connect to server". When will this be fixed?
Message 82 of 231 (804 Views)

Lost Springfield

★★★ Newbie

Hi I have had my Springfield for over 4 months under my logged in account and have spent many hours and over £50 on do nuts.  My son had a different Springfield on the other IPad with the same log in details.  Now when I go into my Springfield it is gone and just my sons game on both iPads.  How can I get it back I was on level 23? Please help, I have tried everything eA have suggested and I can't get it back.  

Message 83 of 231 (806 Views)

My Springfield is gone

★★★ Newbie

What's happened to my Sprinfield? I've tried logging out and quitting the app and even switching off my iPhone. However, when I launch the app and log in via Origin my Springfield is still gone. I was upto Level 24 and have spent over £100 on donuts. When will my Springfield come back... It dissappeared yesterday. Look forward to hearing from you very soon. Gary.

Message 84 of 231 (806 Views)

★ Novice

Hello guys,

Just to let you know I got my Springfield back... Level 17. 

Message 85 of 231 (819 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Lolxpress how long did it take?

Message 86 of 231 (821 Views)

★ Novice
Deezilwood: my Springfiled had a reset to level 1 in October 17 and got it back two days ago.
Message 87 of 231 (811 Views)

Missing account

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello

just over a week ago I  could not log in to my Simpson tapped out game it was like this for around 4 days ( my user name was cherynne613 ) when I was eventable to play the game I could not access my account and was made to create a new account cheryn782 I have spen a lot of time and money on my other account and want it back can you help. 

My email is  *snip*

yours Cherynne 

Message 88 of 231 (799 Views)

Lost simpson tapped out data

★★ Novice
I have no idea how to recover my data and town for the simpsons,tried troubleshooting suggestions/logging in/out and nothing.What can i do?do i have to start all over again?
Message 89 of 231 (796 Views)

help me my save is gone

★★★ Newbie
i am springfield player

3days ago when I login in the game my level is goback to 1

and I already tried log out and login ,delete the game and reinstall but it be same
plz Restore my level ㅠㅠ
Message 90 of 231 (797 Views)