Current Known Issues (Reset to Level 1 / Mayan Quest / Server Disconnects)

by EA_Spectre

Original Post

Lost springfield

★★★ Newbie
I can longer log into my simpsons tapped out. A message tells me to sign into my account but when i do it fails and says to log in again. I have spent money on this game and i want my springfield back or a refund for the money ive spent over the past few weeks. Please help
Message 91 of 231 (915 Views)

Game Crashed

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi, I was about a level24, and was just at the stage where i was collecting coins to buy the bowlarama. Now, when i try and log in, it either me that my 'other device didn't save' but i have never used another device, or it just goes straight back to the start video of homer blowing up the power plant.

my origin user name is littlejay17 - can you please get my game back?

Message 92 of 231 (915 Views)

My Springfield reseted!!!

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

My game was at level 24 and already spent $ 500 on the game when I went into the game a message appeared saying that I had been disconnected from the origin and giving the option for me to log in again after logging my game restarted, but continued my donnuts as before, can not access my account so normally gostariia to know how to access the game as the right.

thank you

Message 93 of 231 (918 Views)

Unable to launch game

★★★ Newbie

I have tried everything from reseting my ipod to reinstalling the game. I have been able to play except for the last 48 hrs. I was hoping it was just something you guys were working on. I know the game has had some issues but its been 48 hrs so though I would email you. Please help me. I enjoy the game a lot and would love to continue playing. Thank you for your time.

Mike

Message 94 of 231 (915 Views)

Lost my springfield even connected on my origin!

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello, i just connect to my email account on simpsons tapped out in origin...there is below my name but after i tap to continue my game ist gone im starting allover again...i was about level 22 so it makes me really mad that it doesnt work! I spent so much time on this game so please help and do something. Thx user from slovakia

Message 95 of 231 (915 Views)

My Springfield has reset to level 1

★ Novice

I'm sure you've had this a lot already, but as nothing seems to have been fixed I'm adding my name & account to the very disgruntled many who this has happened to ; from level 24 all the way back to level 1, and nothing seems to work in getting it back. Please do not insult me by telling me how to log in, restart the app, or reinstall the game; I've done all that, and the name on my 'new' Springfield is definitely the correct one for my account - all my friends are still there!

Please get this sorted, and restore my faith in EA; I used to think you were a cool company.

Message 96 of 231 (914 Views)

My Simpson town has been missed! Noting left.... I was 15 but now only1 level.....

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi I am the user of the Simpson game for iphone

Today suddenly my Simpson town is gone and left nothing

My game level was about 15 but now when I start the game my level is 1 and make me to do start form begin

I alread check that I'm logged in origin at the game but my data is gone

I try to log in with other device and there was nothing too

So I'd like to know it can be back to my 15level

And if it is possible then when and how can I get my town back

Please help me

My id and e-mail is *snip*

Message 97 of 231 (914 Views)

Re: Current Known Issues (Reset to Level 1 / Mayan Quest / Server Disconnects)

★★★ Newbie
Just adding to the list! My level 24 game was reset to level one! Please get this game fixed already!!
Message 98 of 231 (903 Views)

★★ Novice

@deezilwood wrote:

Lolxpress how long did it take?

deezilwood, my account was dead for 2+ months.

Message 99 of 231 (898 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My game has now been reset to level 1 for the second time in a week! When I got it back last time it was like it had been reset to a previous, days old version as I had to complete many tasks I'd alrady completed (like the Bowlarama). I've now spent days getting everything back and I have been reset back to level 1 again, this is inexcusable! Either take the game offline while you fix it, or refund the money I've put into it!

Message 100 of 231 (875 Views)