Crownless jewels

by gamergrace7

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Crownless jewels

★★ Apprentice

Does anyone know what happens to the crow less jewels after you reach 42920?   Do the jewels carry over to level 3?  Wondering if I should complete other quests.

Message 1 of 3 (513 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Crownless jewels

Jewels already collected do not carry over you can however save the Daily Challenges, not collecting them until next act to get a head start

My goal is to have 3 completed, but not collected Daily Challenges when Act 3 start.

I would still send and collect jewels and crafting materials even after the last prize

Those donuts you get for every 3,000 jewels for the task Run with Jewels are helpful

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (629 Views)

All Replies

Jewels already collected do not carry over you can however save the Daily Challenges, not collecting them until next act to get a head start

My goal is to have 3 completed, but not collected Daily Challenges when Act 3 start.

I would still send and collect jewels and crafting materials even after the last prize

Those donuts you get for every 3,000 jewels for the task Run with Jewels are helpful

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 3 (630 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thank you for replying.  Adding the strategy about the goals and collecting donuts was helpful advice.

Message 3 of 3 (492 Views)