Re: Crazy Cat Lady Christmas House not decorating

by minicha-em

Original Post

Crazy Cat Lady Christmas House not decorating

★ Novice

I have the crazy cat lady house and recieved the christmas skin for the house, but it is not decorating when I hit the plunger and is not available when I tap on her house. 

Message 1 of 8 (808 Views)

[ Edited ]
Did you go into your inventory box and hit "use" for the skin so it is activated, not passive?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 8 (804 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also having this problem.  The "Christmas Crazy Cat House" skin is locked/greyed out in my inventory, and I can't access it or activate it through the actual Crazy Cat House.  I've tried moving the Crazy Cat House into inventory and then putting it into my town again, but this didn't help either.  I'm also having trouble advancing the Ms. Claws storyline- I can't get her to "Drive the Cat Sleigh" (possibly because of the absence of the Christmas skin).  Anybody have any thoughts...? 

Message 3 of 8 (721 Views)

★ Novice

Same problem here 

Message 4 of 8 (698 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes I have this problem too even with apu christmas house... umbelieveble 

Message 5 of 8 (533 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@jessicaj1127Do you mean Apu's Apartment building or Sanjay's house? In either case, the Christmas decorations aren't as lavish as Simpson's or Flanders' homes.

Sanjay's house only has some decorations under the windows and under the garage roof. Apu's apartment building has candy canes in the ground in front, a few lights strung under the front door canopy and some green & red decorations under the windows.

I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA
Message 6 of 8 (522 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Apu apartment @1thunderaxe 

Message 7 of 8 (516 Views)

Hero

these items have been an issue since they were re-released at Christmas 2020.

Message 8 of 8 (505 Views)