Crash at startup after new patch

by cuavsfan

Original Post

Re: Crash at startup after new patch (iOS)

★★★ Newbie

@sendekyo wrote:

Two problems that just started happening to me today after I installed the update:

1) My game crashes when I try to visit certain friends. I’ve tried restarting the game and restarting my device, but neither fixes the issue.

2) The yoga mat symbol remains even after I send everyone available on jobs.

Old iPod Touch 3g, iOS 5.1.1

Playing on Android. The yoga mat symbol is staying for me, too. It's because the update has swapped Snake and Fat Tony. 

If I tap LA Body Works, I can assign Fat Tony's job to Snake, and that makes the symbol disappear. 

Message 11 of 46 (1,534 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am having this exact same problem with the exact same two devices. Really frustrated.
Message 12 of 46 (1,497 Views)

★ Novice
I am having exactly the same problem. I will never trust Gil again...no luck so far with EA
Message 13 of 46 (607 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Sorry, I am probably on the wrong thread, but I can't even download the patch. It takes forever...

Message 14 of 46 (584 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'm having the same problem on my Samsung Tab 4. I tried reinstalling and that didn't work. 

Message 15 of 46 (579 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yep, tried deleting and reinstalling 3 times.

How does QA not catch something like this?

All I have to say is there better be some donuts forthcoming for this rookie move...    buehler?  buehler?

Message 16 of 46 (574 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here, immediate crash on iPhone 6 and iPad mini (both fully updated). And I also lost all my donuts with the initial Springfield Heights release.
Message 17 of 46 (547 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem on my Kindle Fire, except snake has a bubble over head when you click bubble CRASH, also since update last night never received donuts that I bought and got demoted to level 54. Waiting for EA to fix, also hope they make it up to us.
Message 18 of 46 (543 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
Same here.update:mine is working know but the yoga mat symbol won't go away now I'm just happy I can play.all nighter here I come
Message 19 of 46 (536 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have an IPad 2 and it crashes when I try to enter the game.
Message 20 of 46 (523 Views)