Constantly Crashing Simpsons

by eddchristian

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Constantly Crashing Simpsons

★★★ Newbie
I am avid, daily player of the Simpsons Tapped out. However of late... all I've been able to do is tap off. I'm more than upset at the fact that a session of collecting my Springfielders tasks normally crashes at least 10 - 15 times. I play on Android Samsung Galaxy s4. In addition, Its taken at least 20 crashes to collect eggs from my neighbours. So much crashing I've become disheartened and now I believe I will not make my blocko store, gain sheree bobbins and loose the 15 doughnuts for the fence placing task. I'm not a hack and in the past have purchased doughnuts to spend on premium items. It's frustratingly annoying that the game crashes so much, I've got friends who don't play anymore and hence I loose out. I have sent detailed reports with crash information and not even received an apology. As a Paying game player I and the whole community expect more worldwide to stop the mundane and expectable crashes and enjoy a true gaming experience whereby targets are achievable and enjoy a better gaming experience.

I will be looking forward to a reply, however I don't expect that I will get one

Edd Christian. [edit: email address removed]
Message 1 of 3 (218 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Constantly Crashing Simpsons -- posted off topic, wrong forum

★★★★★ Expert

@eddchristian    

This long complaint of yours doesn't belong here.  Your game has its own forum. and this isn't it.  This is for Simcity, no other game.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (209 Views)

All Replies

Re: Constantly Crashing Simpsons -- posted off topic, wrong forum

★★★★★ Expert

@eddchristian    

This long complaint of yours doesn't belong here.  Your game has its own forum. and this isn't it.  This is for Simcity, no other game.

Message 2 of 3 (210 Views)

Re: Constantly Crashing Simpsons

Hero (Retired)

This is a player helping player forum. We cannot look into your account here. For that, you will need to contact a game advisor @eddchristian . Follow the link: https://help.ea.com/

Then do the following:

Click on: Help with a Game
Then in the bar that says Search all Products, Type: Tapped Out
Click on the Tapped Out icon
Select a topic
Scroll down to "contact us" then select a platform
An option to email ea will come up

Message 3 of 3 (191 Views)